Chapter 13

Want you to make me feel
Like I am the only girl in the world
Like I am the only one that you'll ever love
Like I am the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world- Rihanna

We pulled up in anunderground parking lot finally after the reasonably long but short drive. "Care to explain why am being kidnapped?" I asked as Declan got out of his side.

He smirked up at me, "It's not kidnap since you're here willingly."

I got out of the car and followed after him. We went for an elevator and Declan pressed the buttons. We stood next to each other quietly till we were finally in our destination. When the elevator doors opened, we stood in front of a pent house. Whoa, the place looked beautiful and whoever lived here had a great sense of art.

"Tay man, we are here." Declan called out as we left our shoes on the front area.

"Coming dude...... Calm your tits." It sure had to be Taylor but how on earth could he afford a penthouse. Maybe he stayed here with his parents. That could explain it all.

Taylor finally came out of what I think was the kitchen in a pair of sweat pants and a black whoodie. His blonde hair was all over his head and he looked dashing as ever.

"Where is Nancy?" Declan asked after seeing Taylor enter.

"She's gone back to her University. Wouldn't want to spend more than a week with her ." Taylor shrugged as his eyes scanned me. "And guess who we have here!" Taylor looked at me with a smirk. Oh these boys and smirking.

"The one and only." I decided to play along.

"Ah I knew you would be here." Taylor said as he hang his arm around my shoulder. "You guys are staying here or what?"

"Nope. I have school tomorrow so we are leaving in an hour." Declan said as he sat across us on the couch in the living room.

"Yah. Your one hour always turns out to be a million years." Taylor deadpanned.

"Oh please, I could leave right now." Declan said with a pointed look.

"Where would the fun be then?" Taylor started rubbing his hands together. "So I will bring on the shit you look through then you can leave eventually."

Whatever they were talking about didn't concern as they both acted like I actually wasn't in the room. Taylor left the living room and Declan followed but headed to what I still thought was the kitchen.

I looked around and saw portraits arranged in the middle of a glass table. One had Taylor and a blonde beautiful girl. The others were of Taylor in the middle of two blondes, one from the first one but the other one looked quite older. The others were of him, Declan and Alec. They were on a beach all shirtless with broad smiles. They looked happy.

"Wanna use a Coke?" Declan's voice brought me back as he handed me a Coke.

"Thanks."

"Anything." He sat back down as Taylor  came back in with files and forms in his hand.

"I think it's all done. You can just sign after reading through." Taylor handed him everything. "I am sure that's all that's left right now."