Chapter 6

Monday was another one of my bad days. Dad and mom had returned last night tired off their asses. They slept immediately and I think they are still sleeping.

I took my shower and dressed up immediately in my black ripped denim boyfriend jeans and a white loose shirt. I let my hair go and curled it a little at the tips which I think is a new look on me as I am so used to holding my hair in a neat pony tail.

I picked my phone and Jeep keys throwing them in my back pack and running downstairs. I didn't feel hungry not anything but because am a light eater. I just picked an apple and pack some potato snacks my mom started buying recently.

The drive to school as usual was short and in a few, I was already packed in the parking lot.

I saw Kim on the other side of the lot with his phone in his hand scrolling endlessly and an idea pops up in my head. An evil one....

I walk up to him quietly and hop onto his back and I can tell you the look on his face was so funny.
He looked really terrified with his messy hair covering the right side of his eye brow.

"Oh My God! Teeeee !.... That was terrifying."

I was still laughing holding my stomach. "I should have taken a picture. Avery would love the look on your face."

"You're so evil." He had driven his Black Mastang to school today. "Wait...." He stopped in his trucks to take in my appearance.

"What?" I asked as we approached the doors.

"You look hotter than usual. You know?" Kim exclaimed.

"I Know.... " I said flipping my hair with a smirk. "Where's Avery?"

"I think I told you she does not come to school on Monday unless forced." Kim shrugged as we passed a crowd of students with Kim escorting me to my locker.

"Oh.." was all I said knowing I now had my morning classes alone.

"Ahw look who's spending her morning alone and also missing fries for lunch." He smiled down at me with pity and that when I realized we had no Avery to sneak fries out of the cafeteria. It was forbidden to carry school food to other school grounds apart from the cafeteria. "Don't worry I packed you something special." He winked at me as we approached my locker.

I looked away to put away stuff in my locker when I saw a tall blonde girl being pushed on my locker. The person pushing her was the one and only Declan King.

Kim looked at what I had seen and rose his hands up in surrender. He gave me a quick goodbye hug shoving me forward to deal with what was on my locker.

Once Kim was gone, I stood behind Declan and Blondie watching them shove tongues into each other's throats.

I cleared my voice to get their attention but all in vain. What I knew, time was flying by.

I had to look for a way to get them off my locker.

I got an idea but it was going to be a good one. No one would do this but am Tiana and so I will.

I walked closer to them and and stood up to Blondie's height was slightly taller than me. I gathered my voice and I don't how they hadn't realized a close presence. Everyone started whispering but I on the other hand didn't care. I screamed loudly into the side of her face. Just how Trey used to wake me up.

The two separated startled and I smirked with satisfaction.

I didn't give them a second look as I knew they would want to rip my throat.

I opened my locker like I did not even know what I had done.

"Who's this attention seeking slut?" Blondie yelled startling everyone.