Chapter 24

Nails scratching my back tatt
Eyes closed while you scream out
And you keep me in those lips
While your body is giving me life
And you suffocate in my kiss

Bad things - Machine gun Kelly

MATURE (SEXUAL) CONTENT
If you're not comfortable with anything sexual, please don't read.

Declan had driven us to the mall where he wanted me to help him chose for Mia a few toys since she had broke the rest.

We spent the rest of the school hours walking around arguing which ones would be good .

We were done and Declan was driving us home. I didn't know Declan could ramble which was either way interesting listening to his voice. He told me about all the mental debates he had going on in his head. They were all ridiculous but who was I kidding, Listening to his voice was soothing.

We pulled up inside the house gates where there were other cars outside. Probably Richmond and Reinherd were still here.

We walked inside with Declan carrying the two shopping bags we had got. It was not alot of stuff anyway.

Once we were inside, I heard deep voices in the living room. We walked to the living room and found Kayla, Richmond and Reinherd in a conversation although you could clearly see Declan's dad was out of it.

"Hey Dad, Hi Richie hi Kayla." Declan greeted and that had to be the most ridiculous greeting I had heard my whole life.

They all looked up at us and their faces brightened unlike Declan's dad who had a small smile on his face.

"Hey kids, how have you been?"  Richmond was the first one to ask as he squinted his eyes at me. "You're Avery's friend,right?" He asked after our response.

"Yes..." I answered pinching my elbow due to nervousness.

"And she's also Declan's fiance, isn't that amazing?" Kayla smiled at her husband and they looked so loving.

"I know sweetheart. They are a cute young couple,right brother?" Richmond asked Declan's dad with a mischievous look on his face.

"Yah, they are. " He replied awkwardly and looked back to his paperwork.

"Where's Avery, kid?" Richie asked again.

"She's with Taylor. He said he would bring her back before dinner." Declan explained.

"Those two will have the cutest babies." Kayla cooed to her husband. They were such a beautiful couple.

"We shall get going. We have homework to do." Declan said and started to lead me out but his dad's voice called to him.

"You don't have to worry about the paperwork. I got the rest of it done so you just have to spend time with your fiance and get along." He said but his voice still held no emotion.

"I know,dad." Declan rolled his eyes and walked out.

Once we were walking up the stairs, Declan held my hand in his empty hand and squeezed it but he didn't say anything.

I gave his hand a gentle squeeze to reassure him. We stopped at Mia's room. "Is she back from school?"

"Nah, they didn't go to school. I think she's resting. Let's check." He opened the door for us and we entered.

We entered the room and on the floor, was Declan's young replica. She had slept on the floor with her teddy bear in her arms. "Fuck not again." Declan put the bags down walking up to her.