Chapter 22

And when you're close up
You give me the shivers
Oh baby wanna dance till the sundown cracks
And when they say the party's over then we bring it right back

Shivers -Ed Sheeran

Declan had finally picked me as I said goodnight to the rest apart from Lee. It hurt but I hope he would get along soon.

"Hey," His raspy voice filled the car as we drove off. "Had fun?" He asked.

"Yah." I gave him a brief answer with a soft chuckle.

"Then there's more fun tonight." He said and winked at me.

I didn't understand what he was saying. But my horny fangirl was thinking otherwise.

"Don't overthink it, babe. I am taking you somewhere." He smirked at me making me blush crimson red.

"Whatever you say, King Jr." I smirked up at him as he had a confused look on his face.

"I don't remember telling you my 'assumably' third name." He looked at me as we stopped at the red light.

"Well, I have my sources King."

"It's fine, King to be." With that, I was blushing red again.

"Where are we going though?" I asked frowning at him.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He winked and smiled at me making me see the small dimple on his cheek.

"Just a hint. Please." I pleaded giving him my puppy eyes.

"Babe, you have to be patient." My stomach would flatter Everytime he called me that but who are you kidding.

We drive silently after that with 'Aviici's' song playing in the background.

The car pulled up to a dark roadside after the comfortable silent drive.

"Here we are." He said as we he opened his door to move out. I struggled to strap myself out of the seat belt but the door opened before I could. "What is wrong?"

"I think the seatbelt is stuck." I said looking up at him.

He bent down to help me out as his cologne mixed with something else filled my nostrils but pleasantly. "And done." He exclaimed as I stood up to get out.

"So why are we here?" I looked at the dark street and him inquisitively. "Wait, are you a serial killer?" I asked jocking causing him to chuckle.

"You will find out soon, just be patient." He said the smirk never leaving his face.

He held my wrist leading me to a quiet but really dark alley. We kept moving till the other side his hand still wrapped around my wrist. We made a few turns still not reaching our destination which was frustrating me.

"When are we reaching?" I whined.

"Patience, babe." He said keeping a serious look but that didn't stop my cheeks from burning.

We later found a smaller building which seemed isolated and made it up the stairs to the top of the building.

Once we were on the roof, I looked ahead and gasped in surprise. There was a very beautiful view of the city. Declan looked impressed by my reaction.

"Let's sit. " He said from beside me.

"Wow, how did you find this place." I asked.

"I don't even know but I was just walking aimlessly." He shrugged as he pulled a small plastic bag and laying it on the floor.