Chapter 41

Come up to meet you
Tell you " I'm sorry
You know how lovely you're
I had to find you
Tell you I need you

Scientist - Cold play

TIANA'S POV

"I will set up everything for the meetings." The head based in Westport handed me the papers. I had three meetings in one day and two were already done leaving me with one. This was tiresome.

"Sure, meet you in the conference room then." I said heading to the CEO'S office to rest abit. The person who had been employed CEO had a long term leave so I had to take care of everything.

I lay on the coach sighing heavily. I couldn't wait to get home to Tula. We had now moved to our old house where Tula was staying with my auntie,Jade. He was not good with unfamiliar people but with her, something had clicked and he got along so well.

Treyson was jetlagged even after two days sleep but who was I kidding, Treyson could sleep for even more days in a row.

I had been resting for a while when I was startled by a knock. "Come in." I said releasing a soft groan.

"It's time for the meeting. The other company heads have arrived." Hailey, the secretary smiled at me. "You must be tired." She chuckled taking in my appearance.

"Yeah, I am." I replied genuinely. "I don't even know how I will survive the next two weeks without dieing."

She laughed, "The meetings will reduce in the coming days don't worry." She assured and left me alone.

I took in my appearance in the mirror. A few strands had escaped my neat ponytail making it look abit messier.

Groaning loudly, I just arranged my skirt and walked out of the office to the conference room. I really didn't care what I looked like right now but I wanted this day gotten over with.

I finally entered the room which had become way too farmiliar for my liking in just one day and everyone seemed busy looking down at their gadgets or papers.

I walked to the front seat with my stilettos clicking making my presence known.

"Good afternoon to you all." I greeted formally once I stood in front of them all but one person in particular caught my attention. Jet black hair that was combed backwards, dark eyes looking at me with an emotion I couldn't decipher, a black suit making him look manlier than he even was. Declan King.

Now, everything made sense. I was having a meeting with Kings but I didn't give it a thought when Hailey had told me. Something about it felt farmiliar but I didn't know this was it.

I hadn't realized I was staring and probably had been quiet the whole time. "Hm hm..." I cleared my voice and went on to make my presentation. I felt cautious about the eyes that seemed to follow my every move but I made sure not to panic under his gaze. "I will be very glad to work with you all." I said finally avoiding eye contact specifically with one person, Declan. "If you have anything you disagree with or would actually like to know before we decide, then go on and ask."

I looked around the room meeting his captivating gaze again but I turned away before it could be anything like a staring contest.

"I feel like doing business with you will not let us down." A random middle aged man said smiling up at me and I returned it.

"Oh yeah, I agree with what Mr. Scott has said." That voice, the voice I could recognize from anywhere. It had become deeper than the last time. "We are ready to do business with you, Mrs. London." He smiled up at me but his smile made me nervous.