Chapter 28

Give me love like never before
Cause lately I have been craving more
It's been a while but I still feel the same

~Give me love - Ed Sheeran~

MATURE CONTENT

We came back from the cliff and everyone was either too tired or tipsy. Even Jenna got along and started talking normally to all of us without throwing a tantrum or flirting.

We had agreed that the rest wouldn't have to drive back since they were all drank. The rooms around were enough for a few of them to share.

We now sat on the couch watching a movie and having drunk conversations.

"But it's always like this," Taylor explained looking at Alec. "The gay friend falls for his bestfriend and the bestfriend realizes that he's also gay."

"How sad Tay! I have an anti-asshole chip installed in me" Alec said drinking from his can.

"I am not an asshole." Taylor pouted.

"Oh no fuck, you didn't know." Harvey yelled. He was so drunk that he couldn't even lower his voice.

"Oh well, what else do I know?" Taylor shrugged. "I only know the fact that you asked Avery on a date. I really want to shove your head up your a... " Avery covered his mouth stoping whatever he was going to say.

"That's enough kids. Your daddy wants to sleep so shhhh. " Harry said throwing himself on the floor next to Kim earning a glare from Alec. I had been noticing Alec so much,the way he followed every move Kim made. Poor baby...

"Grandpa just had to talk." Taylor sneered making everyone laugh.

Declan had also been watching quietly as he kept trailing kisses down my neck.

After sometime watching the movie, there was finally silence but every one else had slept apart from Frere and Jordan who had been shoving tongues down each other's throats.

Declan kissed his way to my ear nibbling it gently "Let's go upstairs." Declan whispered. He pulled me up from the couch and led me up the stairs.

Once we were in the room, he immediately closed the door behind behind us and started kissing me. I brought my hand up to the back of his head tangling my hands in his black locks tugging every now and then. Declan turned us and walked us backwards until he gently lay my back on bed as his weight fell on me but he pulled himself up not to crush me.

"What if some one enters?" I asked between kisses.

"The door is locked,babe." He mumbled against my lips as my fingers were still in his hair. He yanked the tank top off my body throwing it on the floor as I did the same with his vest. He got back to kissing me as his hard chest pressed against my boobs through the bra. He put his hands behind my back and pulled the bra off my body in a swift move.

I could already feel his boner through his pants between my legs. He went on to peck me sending shivers through my whole body.

Declan worked his way down the zipper on my shorts as he pulled them down my body. I lifted up my butt slightly to ease his work. He stood up from me throwing them on the other side of the room and he used that chance to get rid of his own sweat shorts.

We were now both left in our under wears. He crawled back on top of me as his member brushed on top of my clothed core.

He kissed me again on the lips making me moan into the kiss. My hips jerked up with eagerness to get back in contact with his hard member.