Epilogue 1

It had been exactly two weeks after my date with Declan. I had a few more days in Westport till I had to go back to Bend.

I had already told mom and dad about everything and to say they were happy would be an understatement.

Ashley was still not happy about it but I knew he was being his protective self. Asher was more than happy that she was already talking about a wedding.

Matteo, he was the happiest of all. He had waited for the day I would be happy with a great man and he approved of my relationship. Being the big brother I never had, he was hesitant about Declan and promised to break his teeth if he did anything to me. And so did Treyson. I am as happy for all their support.

Today was the day I was having dinner with all my old friends, Avery, Kim, Taylor, Alec, Harvey and Harry were all attending.

Though, only Harry and Alec knew that I was around, the rest were going to see me tonight. I was nervous that maybe Avery hated me for leaving without a word but she had every right.

Also Declan had assured me that she blamed him instead of me which atleast calmed my nerves.

"Tee, where are you going?" Tula said with a pout. I scooted to his height and ruffled his hair.

"I will come back, okay? You just have to do one thing, eat your food and go to bed then I promise, tomorrow morning, I will be right there with you,okay?" I smiled at the little boy. My first little brother.

"Promith?" He said sticking out his pinky.

"Promise." I gently tagged them together making him giggle. "Be a good boy to Auntie."

The door bell rung signaling that it was time to go. I picked my purse and phone and opened the door.

I was met with the gorgeous man who was now my boyfriend. He was looking smart in a white button up and black jeans.

"Hey, beautiful." He said with a smile holding out his hand for me to hold as he led me to his car.

"Hey," I said blushing a little.

"You're ready for tonight." He said once he had opened the door and I was in the passenger seat.

"Yeah. Never been this ready." I said with a small laugh.

Ever since we started afresh, he was a whole different person but he was still cocky and you could tell nothing much had changed about his personality just that it was now a happier version of him.

He opened his door and sat next to me. He kissed me lightly on the lips before starting the car. "Wouldn't forget to get my kiss."  Yeah, he's still the same.

We drove quietly, his one hand on the steering wheel and his other hand holding mine. There was a song playing in the background, let me love you - Lana del Rey. We both hummed quietly to it. I didn't know he would actually know the song of all people.

We finally pulled up in front of a mansion which I knew so well. The King's was still curved on the wall holding the gate.

The place was still the same but you could tell that there were renovations made here and there. They had added a fountain in the middle of the large compound.

"We are here." He said as he jogged  to my  side to open my door. "Let's get inside. The others must be waiting."

Taking my hand in his, his other arm snaked around my waist and led me to the house I had grown to know.

I didn't know why we needed to ring the door bell but we did and someone opened the door, Edith.
She beamed at me , "I am so happy to see you again, Miss London. It's had really been long."