Chapter 25

Late at night
Kiss me in the morning
Late at night
Long as you come through........

                 Roddy Ricch

I woke up to a warm arm wrapped around my waist. I turned to find Declan sleeping peacefully.

The events from last night came back to make a blush crept up on my cheeks. I had been half naked under Declan though we hadn't done the real but  oh my it was amazing. I pulled his arm off me and got out of bed.

I checked the time on my phone but it was still early. We had two more hours before school started. I walked to the bathroom,did my morning routine and got out. Declan still lay in bed sleeping.

I walked to him and shook water from my wet hair onto his face making him groan.

"Oh fuck... " He opened his eyes meeting mine and a small smile made on his face. "Babe, you know that's not how they wake people up." He said.

"You're not a person, so that applies. " I grinned at him making him frown. I walked to the room mirror and started to dry my hair. I kept stealing glances and Declan through the mirror. He on the other hand was looking at me with a sly smirk on his face. "Can you stop looking at me, creep." I decided to let him know.

He started scratching the back of his neck blushing. I smiled to my smile at the thought that I had managed to make him blush. He left me in the room.

After drying my hair,I curled it and let it flow to my shoulders. Just like Declan loved it.

I didn't know when I had started to care what he liked but I also picked the ring he had given me and put it on.  I wore a strapless dress that hugged my body and went mid thigh. I went to his closet side and picked a jacket. I was done dressing up and prepared my shoes waiting for him to come out.

He finally came back with a towel wrapped around his waist as his upper body was on full display. I looked at his slightly dry body and his wet black hair messily sticking on his forehead.

He looked really hot. " You still haven't learnt not to stare." He smirked as he went to the walk in closet leaving me blushing.

Oh boy....

I went downstairs and waited for him to get ready so that we could drive to school.

"Hey favourite person.... " I heard the voice I hadn't heard for a week . It was Jace who had a wide grin on his face as he engulfed me in a hug. "I missed you sister-in-law but I missed your baby more." I should have known.

"Stop hugging my best friend Jace." Avery scolded from the kitchen entrance as she pushed Jace away from me and hugged me instead. "Good morning, bestfriend." She cooed giving m another hug.

"Good morning both of you but I am suffocating." She pulled away with a wide grin on her face. "So where were you last night?" I didn't want to forget to ask her. I had made a mental note about that. I looked up at her to find her blushing.

"I was at Kim's?" Bad liar.

"Oh please, You were at ...." She covered my mouth immediately before I could say anything. I stuck my tongue out and leaked her palm making her pull away and cringe in disgust. "Taylor's." I completed.

"Oh my God.... "Jace who had been watching had his mouth hanging open. "You guys are back together, right? Tell me that it's true." He said looking from Avery to me.