Chapter 27

I close my eyes and I dream
Saw what I wanted to see
I remember back when life was a blur
I forced myself to believe
That she was perfect for me

✿The idea of her - Alie Gatie~

"I don't get it. Why did you have to invite her?" Avery argued glaring at Harry who had just declared to have invited Jenna and some other friends from school.

I also didn't want them to come but if it's what they wanted, I had no say in that but the thought of spending time with Jenna in the same room made my insides boil.

"They will leave in the evening." Kim shrugged trying to explain to Avery but he seemed annoyed.

"I thought I was living a bad energy free environment for once." Avery groaned hiding her head into Harry's chest.

Declan had his hand wrapped securely around my waist. We had just had our breakfast and we're heading out to swim at the pool in the backyard. His head lay on my shoulder making me feel his every breath. "You're fine with this." He asked me in a whisper.

"Yeah, I am fine. If she gets in my way, I will break her fake nails, pull out her eye lashes and peel off her other skin Layers." I said threateningly.

"I trust you babe." He smiled at me.

The rest of the guys walked out of the room as we followed right behind them. I wore my black and gold bikini but I hadn't revealed it yet since I covered my self with a towel. Declan wore swim trunks with no shirt. They went slightly down his waist showing off his strongly outlined V-line.

He held my hand in his and led us to the pool. Once we were seated on the pool side, Avery came and sat next to me, "Mind leaving me with my best friend here?" She said to Declan who had sat next to me.

"Whatever, I will have her back immediately." He stood up and pressed a soft kiss on my cheek and left us.

"Wow, you have him wrapped around your pinky. He didn't even come to walk around the woods last night just to watch you sleep." She exclaimed once Declan was out of an ear shot distance making me blush.

"Just as Taylor can't get his eyes off you." I said looking on the other side of the pool where Taylor sat facing us with a sheepish smile on his face.

"I want to tell you something but promise not to freak out." She said still blushing.

"I can't make promises but you still have to tell me." I grinned cheekily at her.

"MeandTaylordecidedtogiveusatry." She said looking away in a distance.

"Whoa whoa, easy there." I said looking at her. "Slow down breath in and out and tell me." I said shaking my hands.

"Me and Taylor decided to give us a try." She released a sigh. Why would she think I would freak out. I was happy instead giving her a grin.

I looked at her. Her relationship with Taylor was a cat mouse relationship but who was I to disagree, they make an awesome couple. I was happy with all her choices. "I saw this coming anyway. And you guys were my favorite ship even when you were not yet dating." I smiled cheekily at her.