Chapter 21

I don't know why I run away
I will make you cry when I run away
Take me back cause I wanna stay
Save your tears for another day

Save your tears - The Weeknd

I entered my room quietly not to wake Tiana up in any case she was still awake.

But instead, she lay on the bed with the covers going down her waist and her slim arm out. She looked peaceful in her sleep as relief washed over me on realisation that she was able to catch sleep rather than cry all night.

I changed into a pair of soft shorts and lay next to her. I couldn't control the urge to pull her into myself and sniff her raspberry scent like a creep. Covering us together, I held her so that her back was pressed against my front and let sleep take over me.

____________________________

TIANA'S POV

I opened my eyes and the bright light immediately hit my face. I wanted to snuggle myself into my covers and sleep in but today was the day my mom was being set off from the hospital. To that, Asher and Ashley were coming over so I wouldn't want to miss that.

I tried to get up but I felt tied down to the bed. I looked at my side to a sleeping Declan who had his arm held tightly around me. I tried to slide slowly out of  his hold but once I was almost out, he pulled me back but this time closer than before.

"Stay alittle longer." His raspy morning voice said in my hair sending a shiver down my spine. Oh boy, I had to wake up. But I slowly relaxed  in his hold.

_____________________________

"If it's not my baby who kept us waiting." The voice I had grown to miss called from the front door of the hospital. Asher pulled me into a very tight bear hug. "I missed you so much."

"Missed you most Ash. Where's Lee." I asked as we pulled away. She had tears staining her cheeks making me awe in amusement. She was so emotional.

"Lee is inside. Who's this lad with you?" I had forgotten about Declan who insisted to tag along. "Wait is he your... ?" Ash gave me a knowing look grinning.

Declan came forward in all kindness. I had never seen him this humble before. "Hi, I am Declan King." His Stern voice sounded as a small smile grew  on his face.

"Oh my God... You're the one. Nice meeting you at last Declan. It's Asher London." He held out his hand for her to shake but she pulled him into a hug. To say he was flustered would be an understatement. I guess he had never been the one to be shown so much emotion.

We walked to the hospital as Ash filled me in about their flight back here.

"I will wait here." Declan told me taking his seat on the waiting seats. "I don't want to interrupt." I tried to convince him that it was okay but he insisted leaving me no choice.

We entered my mom's room and there she was laying her head on my dad's shoulder as Ashley held all their attention making them smile. I was so happy they were all beaming with happiness.

Asher clapped her hands making our presence recognized.

"Tiana! " Lee yelled picking me off my feet and swirling me around. "I missed you kiddo. How have you been?" He finally put me down but didn't let me go.

"Missed you as much, Lee. All has been good. Well apart from stuff.." I said frowning.

"Ohhh... It's okay. We are now here." He patted my hair. Thank God it was in a neat ponytail.