1

TINGG!!
TINGG!!
TINGG!!

An alarm or her is ringing in the morning..

Hana:HAISH, SHUT UP!!!! plzz, 5 more minutes...

She said with a sleepy voice and goin' back to sleep. Minutes laterrr...

Hana: omg what time is it- ITS 7:45!? OMG MY CLASS STARTS ON 8!!!! I HAVE TO GOOOOO

She is really RUSHING for the school. Its her first day tho-

After changed------

Dad: OMG HANA. U ARE LATE FOR THE FIRST DAY. YOUR BROTHER IS ALREADY OUT.

Hana: yes i know dad, k bye gotta go.

She said and kiss her father before going out. Oh and she walks because her mansion is not really far away from her college.

Hana: omg im soooo damn late, gotta go to class-

Teacher: ok lets start class- oh- Hana you are late, its 8:15 right now. Go to detention after class pls.

Hana: uh- k teacherr *smile*

Everyone was looking at her because she always come to school earlier then dis, unless important things, but since she couldn't hold watching the drama last night, and this is why it happened. She was full of ambarassment.

Teacher: okkk now lets start with.....

After class (cafeteria)

Ara: did u guys know the dream 7?? Like the badboys and playboys type. No?

You: uh- no? What is this group. Somekind first lead in Wattpad?

Minha: ooh that group. Well uh my boyfriend is in the group-

Ara & you: WHAT?! U HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!

Minha: uh- i said too much- but i couldn't lie to yalls anymore, soo yeh. I do.

Ara: seriously, when do u start dating?

Minha: uh- a month?

You: yeh yeh what ever- imma go to the bathroom.

Hana wanted to go to the bathroom while holding a coffee. When she was on the way, she suddenly bump into someone

Hana: oh my-

???: The heck!! Bruh, i just bought this outfit last night and it was dirty already?!

Hana: im sorry sir- pls- lemme clean it-

???: Get the heck out of here, imma clean it my self, instead it got on your 'dirty hands'

The heck, i was being nice to help.and that dude seriously didn't even giving me a chance. Hana said in her head

Back at cafeteria

Ara: oh my- gurlll what taking u so long??

Minha: yeh, i was thinking dat too.

Hana: welp got into trouble with that stupid  guy, ugh.

Minha: now tell me what happened

Well hana did tell then what happened and they ask who was it. But u didn't know coz u really didn't focus on the person. The only thing u remember is that he have white hair.welp-

After school** at school gate

Minha: do u guys want to hang out?? Coz tomorrow is holiday, like i dont know why. Well my mom said its holiday.

Ara: REALLY?! im in

You: hmm. I think im not thattt busy, sure why not.

NEXT DAY (sry for the rush)
Hana: what day is today?

You questioned your self

You: oh is Tuesday, its holiday- oh yeh me and the crackhead are gonna hang out too. Just gimme 5 more mins...

AND SHE IS BACK TO SLEEP-

Minutes later ☕︎☕︎

Ms.Mimi: Hana, wake up! Your father wanted to tell you something.

Mimi is her maid, she have been work with hana's family for 5 years actually. So she knows Hana well.

Hana:hm, k mimi, its still early tho- what is dad gonna talk about in dis early morning. *She stretches and yawning*  Maybe i shouldn't watch the drama last night-

Dad:GOOD MORNING MY CUPCAKE!!! I have something to tell you in this afternoon at 1, pls wear something good. You are gonna meet someone later. K byee.

Her dad cutted her word and leave the room. But, what was her dad mean? Going to meet someone?? What??

Hana: oh- and thattt surprised me. Oh wait what?! Afternoon!!? K- im off to shower

~ After shower and change clothes~

Hana: wait- what did dad say again? MEETING someone!? Ohh frick- i hate that. Why is it so important- but he looks very happy. Ill do what ever he wants then.

Hana have been follow her dad's rules just to make him happy. And she wanted to make everyone happy. Because of her mother's wish.

Her mom died of cancer when hana was 8. And her mom last word is..

Years ago

"Mom, i know u can heal, right? I dont want to see you in this hospital anymore. I want you to go out and have a holiday with me and dad again"...said by hana. "Dear, ill be with you later, but i just wanted you to remember my promise,"

She stop for a while and continue said "my promise is that u have to take care of your father and make your father happy, and dont forget to be very nice to other people even tho they are mad at you, just calm down" . And after her mom said that, they both gave  hug. Which is a last hug.

"Ok mom, i will and never forget, pls dont leave me.."

Minutes later...

BEEPPPPPP

"MOM!? NO NO NOOO!!! DOCTOR PLS HELP MY MOM!! PLS DONT LEAVE ME!!!"

"Nurse!! Get the thing NOW!!!"

Everybody is rushing to help her mom. But its too late..

*Doctor came out*

"So how was my wife sir??"
Your father said with a really nervous voice

"Im sorry, i tried.."

After they both hear that, they cried and tears keep going and going. Drops of tears is around on the floor.

(idk how to explain, but u know when a person hearts stops, its like the beep thingy and have a straight line :v)

K hope u enjoy the first one tho-

-Qiu-