24

Nobody's POV:

A girl came to Renjun, sitting infront of him. It was Aera.

Aera: Hi babe! Long time no see.

Renjun just glared at her. Annoyed. Aera's hand slowly wanted to go to Renjun's, but he pushed it away.

Aera: Junjun—

Renjun: Shut up Aera. Get the heck away. And don't call me that stupid name anymore.

He gets up and went to Hana that is at the cashier. Hana was weird why didn't he just sit down and wait.

Hana: Umm. Renjun? You okay?

Renjun: Im good. Bored.

Hana: I'll buy this one, here is the money.

DoYun: Here. Thank you come again!

The both get out from the shop. They walk

Hana: Did you really have to lie, again for today? I saw you and Aera just now. Just tell me what did she do and I could punch her.

She gets her hand up and act strong. Renjun chuckled. After putting down her hand, she smiles.

Hana: Yes! My misson is complete.

Renjun: What mission.

Hana: its called the 'smile mission'. I really love to do it even though the human is that or this. Its a mission that i have to make people laugh, smile or happy when they are in a bad mood.

Renjun: ...

Hana: Are you really quiet? Dangg....Now follow me, i want to buy this one thing.

She holds Renjun's hand to this place.

SueBi: Hello! How may i help you?

(Is a random name, for a worker :) )

Hana: I want one table for two please.

SueBi: Ok come follow me to this table.

She brings the two to their table. The table was not normal, is a table that have a cook place infront of it. Maybe cooking? Maybe a show of cooking?

SueBi: Just wait. Your 'chef' will be here.

Hana: Ok thank you!

Then the worker leave.

Renjun: what are we doing and what is she talking about—

HooJin: Hello! Let me introduce myself, im Chef Hoojin for this table.

He smiled.

Hana: So..Are we going to– You know what Hoojin, lets not be so formal. Its awkward. You never act like this infront of me.

Hoojin: You know me so well. K then, the rules are simple. Pick any dish you want and I'll cook it with art-ness from my hand infront of you.

Hana: Ew- no. You 'art-ness' is going to distroy the food.

Hoojin: Yaish! Shut you mouth please...and i forgot, who are you?

He ask Renjun.

Renjun: Im Renjun. Huang Renjun.

Hana: Well Hoojin, meet Renjun, my husband. Renjun, meet Hoojin, my highschool friend.

She introduced both.

Hoojin: Yep i know you are his wife maam. Now lets start, what do you want....

Hana picked the food she want and the chef started to cook with his 'art'. It was expensive, but c'mon, its Hana.