16

Aera: Can we??

Renjun: i-

Hana open the door and came with a bag of snacks. She didn't see aera yet since she was taking off her shoe. But when Hana saw Aera, her eyes grow big.

Hana: w-why is Aera here?

Aera's Pov:

Ugh Hana is here. She is disturbing me and renjun!! I thought she went out with Chenle. Im guessing that they are 'dating'. I should tell Renjun one day.

Nobody's POV:

Renjun: S-she came h—

Aera: Oh! Renjun told me to come. He says that he wanted me to get back together with him.

She cutted him. She even lied to Hana too. When Aera started to say, Renjun look at her.

Well in a plot twist way, Hana knew what happened. She knew Renjun is in a bad problem. She knew that Aera is lying. But Hana was on a relax mood and not making a fight here.

Hana: Well, Renjun? You need to say anything?

Renjun:.....

Hana: Great. He have nothing to say. If he really want to get back to you, he would say the truth. Now leave Aera.

Aera: No, im not lying. Renjun hunny? Are you okay? Just tell the truth.

Hana: Don't hunny him. Your nothing to him. IM his WIFE. now LEAVE!!

Hana scold her and Aera leaves. But before Aera leaves, she rolls her eyes.

INSIDE DA LIVINGROOOOOM

Hana: You okay?

Renjun: Yes....W-why did you do that.

Hana: You hate it? Oh im sorry. I shouldn't of do that.

She looked down. Renjun hug her.

Renjun: Thanks

He whispered. Hana was surprised. Why would he thanked her?

Hana: W-why? Are you really okay?

Hana broke the hug

Renjun: Aera was using me the whole time. I thought she loved me. I thought she dates me because of love. But its not. Whenever we date, she uses my money.

Hana: Did you just notice that?! The heck?!

Renjun: y-yeah why?

Hana: i have noticed she is like that when we first met. She is so obvious.

Renjun: Well why are you so fast with Chenle. I thought u guys are going on a walk.

Hana: he have an emergency, so i just bought the snack....NOW LET ME CHEER YOU UP BUDDY!!

Hana hold his hand with her another have holding the plastic bag. Hana bring him to the dining table.  They both release their holding hand and have a sit. She bought alot of candies to unbox.

Hana: OK! here is the bag of candies that i bought. Its alot i know— but i don't care. Some of them is weird. We are gonna see one by one. But Renjun, please don't eat alot of these candies for today. Its not good.

She said.

Renjun: Wow-

Hana: Well im thinking to make a video for YouTube that 'i just made'. But right now im not in the mood soo yeah.

Renjun: Lazy lazy lazy. Shut up. i want to see what you got.

Hana take out the first one.

Hana: PAPAPAAAA!! its moomin candy!!