ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Renjun is waiting for his girlfriend to come. He look around, seems nothing happened just bored. As he mix his drink with his straw, the restaurant's door suddenly opens.

'ting!'

The door bell's. It was one and only Miju ofcourse. She smiled as she joining Renjun sitting infront of him.

Miju: Hello bun! Im sorry i was late, assignment coming through.

She lied.

Renjun: Oh its fine. By the way, want to eat first or go out?

Miju: let's eat im kinda hungry right now.

Renjun: Sure then.

....

Hana came home with an absolutely a mess. Her face, shirt, hair and etc. She quickly go to her room to hide those things from her family. But Hana accidentally close the door too hard until it caught Chenle's attention. He came tu her door and knock it.

Chenle: Noona? Are you okay?

He ask while trying to open the door.

Hana: I-im okay lele! Just stressing out..!

She screamed from inside.

Chenle: hey about what, you could tell me you know.

Hana: Its just some classes-by the way, is appa okay? H-he look tired.

Hana changed the topic.

Chenle: Yes. I talk to him to take a rest from work. He took his medicine just now.

Hana: Ok then..

Topic ended like that, Chenle went back to his room playing with Jisung. While Hana, she sit up on her bed hugging her legs. Thinking what to do next. Whether to get away from Renjun, or to say it to him with what happened.

Hana: If i say it too him. He would not believe..at all..i think, i have to..get away?

She screamed on her pillow, literally crazy.

....

Hana walk to her class, out of sudden Renjun called.

Renjun: Hey Hana! Want to-

But Hana ran away. She tried to run away days after days. It works but kept Renjun asking himself, 'why is she running away?'.

At recess, the 7Dream members was eating in a shape of a circle. Talking and chattering at each other. Hana walk pass by them act like she didn't see the mens.

Jisung: Hyung, didn't you realize that Hana noona started ignoring you?

He said to Renjun. Renjun just nodded his head in worried.

Mark: You should confront her and say something man.

Renjun: Its not my job tho. I have my girlfriend already.

He rolled his eyes.

Chenle: noona just needed some time. Our father-i meant her father was sick. Its kind of crazy. Mark hyung, you should let your girlfriend to her. Need some friend moment. I told Ara to go to her but Hana said she is fine, it doesn't seem like it.

Jeno: where do you know these things? Her sibling or what

He chuckled with his eye-smile.

Chenle: N-no we are just friends..close friends..

Oof, that was close!
....

Hana's Pov:

I walk pass by 7D, felt bad to ignore them. But i have to do it. Its the only choice i have.
In a sudden, Minha came sitting beside me.