19

Chenle's Pov:

I ask Haechan where is Hana noona went. He said that she was with Renjun, and i was 'oh ok'. When i was walking and walking at the beach, i saw the both of them. Hana and Renjun. I went at the back of them trying not to get caught.

Oh my god! I saw them hugging. Guess what did i do? Well, i took a picture of them hugging. Im gonna post this picture at her. Heheheh.

And i went out going to meet Ara.

.....

Nobody's POV:

When Chenle left the beach, the two, which is Hana and Renjun, was about to get up from the sand and continue walking.

They both walk and Hana still holding Renjun's arm for not falling, he is still walking crazy and not properly.

Hana: Wooo Renjun, slow down your walking please.

Hana let go of him and Renjun ran away from her, running around at the beach screaming a word 'no' cutely.

Renjun: Weeeee!!

And he suddenly stop running,

Oh no, is he okay?  Did he get hurt?. Hana said in her head.

Renjun puts his hand on his mouth as a surprise reaction.

Renjun: Omo (oh my) , HaNa-aH! I FouNd a CraB!!

He pointed a crab to Hana. Hana smiled softly, she is really happy since Renjun is happy.

Hana: Wahh!! ...Renjun wait don't touch—

And he did, he touched the crab and got pinched by it, the crab let go after 2-3 second. Oop, people is around, its gonna be very ambarassing. Hana is glad that he didn't cry but still felt hurt.

Hana: it..

She continues her words.

Hana ran to Renjun, she saw his blood dripping, its not really that much of injured.  She quickly look inside her bag if there is any tissues to wipe it for a while before going at the room, and wow, she does have it. There it goes, wiping his blood.

She brings Renjun to their room, and is good since he is quite for a while. He is not even crying too. Hana puts Renjun on the bed sitting, Hana ran to her luggage getting out a small aid-kit that his father told her to bring it just incase. When she have the aid-kit on her hand, she goes back to her room. Hana sat beside him and started to clean the blood carefully.

Hana: When it hurts, tell me.

She said without looking at him.

Renjun: Wait- Hana, do it slowly.

Hana: O-oh sorry.

The cut was not bad. When Hana finished cleaning, she puts a bandaid on his index finger which is the place where its bleeding.

Renjun: Moomin? Why do you have moomin bandaid?

He ask Hana.

Hana: I saw this bandaid when i was buying a pad. It was too cute so i bought it too.

She smiled, while Renjun just nods.

Hana: I don't know you are drunk or not. But do you want to sleep—

And Renjun, without saying anything, he went inside the blanket, sleeping.

Hana: Umm ok then. Have a good sleep, Renjun. Im going out with Chenle, quick talk. Bye.

Hana get of from the bed, took her bag and leave the room. Renjun was sleeping 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲.

........