27

Nobody's POV:

Soobin: now, the last stage that you are excited about...7Dream!!

Audience and fans, were screaming of excitement. Members of 7Dream gets on stage.

Mark: Hello! Im Mark, the 'leader' of this group, 7Dream. All we wanted to say before start is just hope you guys enjoy it.

Him and the others bows to the audience before start. Soobin gets down, staff were putting lights, getting ready for the stage.

1..2..3..

.....

Soobin: All of the performance was finish for today. Now all of you guys only have to vote who is the best performance. Who have the most votes win. And ofcourse, if you want to vote, just go to Mrs.Xuxi over there,

He pointed the audience to the Mrs.Xuxi, the teacher waved while everyone look at her, nodded and understood what he said.

Soobin: the time to vote was only half an hour. That's all for me, goodluck on voting! Annyeong!

He gets down.

....

The backstage was just waiting for people to vote. Chenle and Ara in their own room, Minha, ofcourse, she is voting. While Hana, she is just chilling with her coffee. She was sitting at her makeup table. It was a totally peace until the door was knocked. Hana startled.

Hana: Omg. That's close. My coffee almost spilled. Aish..what now...open!

It was the 7Dream members. One by one gets in.

Hana: what are you guys doing?

Jeno, Mark and Jaemin sit in Hana's sofa, Renjun and Jisung was sitting at the other sofa, while heachan just looking at the make up. Not even a single human said a word. Until Haechan started.

Haechan: Well, we don't even know. Bored.

Hana: Boys, this is a girl's room. You guys have your own right?

Jisung: We do but at our own room was bored.

Hana: K-

She takes a sip of her coffee.

Hana: but one thing. Are you guys really this quite. That's impossible. Cause you guys are a group, like a bestfriend i meant. Must be really loud.

Mark: To be honest,

Hana: What. *Sips coffee*

Mark: You are right. Loud. Really. Buttttt the reason why we get in this room coz of Renjun. We are forcing him to go to your room. He was thinking and looked frustrated when he is with us.

Jisung: Yeah noona. What Mark hyung said is true. He looks happy and safe with you.

She was shock to hear. Her face was blushing.

Hana: O-oh..uh, want drink? I can get-

Jeno: We are fine.

Hana nodded slowly and started to sneeze.

Hana: Give me the tissue please.

She ask Haechan and he give it to her.

Hana: If you think it that way, come, lets just chill outside. Im taking the air.