31

5 days has past, Hana and Renjun went back home as usual. Both of them was going to meet they're parents to talk about the marriage later.

Hana sits down on her sofa to watch her drama then Renjun came to join. And Instead of having awkward-ness, Hana started a topic.

Hana: When are you going to uh do the project? Since you have skipped 5 days-

Renjun look at her to answer the question.

Renjun: This evening.

Hana: oh..d-do you want popcorn? i can make it.

Renjun: Yeah, sure.

....

DING!

The doorbell rang. Renjun walks to the door and open it. Hana thought it was all of his project partners but it was only Miju. Miju greets the two. Hana brings her to the living room before she makes her a drink.

When she is making it, Renjun started to talking with Miju.

Renjun: Sorry i couldn't come last week.

Miju: No..! Its ok. You did nothing wrong.

She said, eventually acting nice to him. Yeah, it was his boyfriend.

Miju: Hey by the way..

She whispered to him.

Renjun: What.

Miju: Since we already got exposed that we are dating-

Hana hears as she goes to the living room cutting her words.

Hana: Here is you drink..! And uh I don't know what you like but i hope you enjoy.

Miju: I drink everything. It's fine-

Hana: Y'all can have fun. I-im going to the room, study..bye..!

She went to the room, not actually studying but playing with her phone.

....

Half an hour later, Hana gets out from her room after scrolling through tiktoks-she checks the living room to see what are the two doing. Well..she came..on a bad timing.

Hana was kinda shock seeing Miju and Renjun kissing infront of her eyes.

Hana: OH MY GOSH-

When Renjun realize Hana is there, he get rid of Miju away from him.

Renjun: H-hana.

Hana: Oh my god! Oh my god! Im sooo sorry...i uh distroyed your uh moment..! Sorry..

She bowed three times as a sorry to them.

Miju: Its ok i guess..

She rolled her eyes. Hana just ignore what just happened and go to the kitchen to get food.

....

As Hana walk in the school's hallway, everyone was seriously looking at her. She is obviously curious with what is going on here. Did she do anyway wrong? Hana just tried to ignore it and walk to her class. She sits beside Jeno coz he is one of her project partners.

Jeno: Hey! You're back!

Hana: Yes..um can i ask?

Jeno: Yeah sure what is it?

Hana: did i do something wrong? I don't know what happened, but i was just walking through the hallway then humans eyes was looking at me.

Jeno: oh about that. There is an unknown student started to make a rumors about you, and Chenle.