30

(ok i want to fix my mistakes, for the one who is confused with SEOYEON and MIJU, they are both the same but i was just forgot to change the name 'seoyeon', to 'miju' sry. I hope you understand. Start from now, its Miju, not SEOYEON) (i have fix it)

....

Hana: Y-you know..he is busy like uh going out meeting someone almost every week.

Hana said which left Chenle curious.

Chenle: then why is he so happy. I saw him driving past by me when im going to your house, and he is driving the car excitedly.

Hana knows that Renjun always goes out with Miju, but she doesn't want to tell Chenle. He will be extremely mad at Renjun. And that's not the thing that Hana want it to happen. So, she just change the topic.

Hana: Well, how about you and Ara?

Chenle: we're good! Ara was kind and pretty, i really dont know what she deserve.

Hana: you and your cringe words. Hurts my ears.

....

A beautiful day of the two lovebirds, Mark and Minha. They were going out on a date at the theme park. Humans screaming from the rollercoaster. Some people are mad while playings games, technically losing. Alot more that people do there.

When the two already finished riding the rollercoaster, they both have a quick walk before going to the next ride.

Minha's hand was locked fingers with Mark. The smile on their face had faded when they saw Renjun with someone else.

....

Chenle: And..done!

He gets up happily. Chenle was proud of himself treating his sister.

Hana: Thank you Chenle. If appa dont adopt you, I'll be really lonely, like seriously.

Chenle: Want a drink? I could make anything if you have the ingredients at your kitchen.

Hana: Just make tea. That's all.

Chenle leave the room and goes to the kitchen. While Hana waits for him, she take her phone that is beside the bed. Hana got a massage.

Crackheads★
All online

Minha ha: guys- idk if this a good news or not but..

*Sends a pic*

Hana was shock that she have seen a picture of Renjun with a girl that he always hanging out with, Miju. She felt down after seeing it. Hana dont even know how to reply.

Ara ara: is that the new girl?

....

About awhile ago, before Minha took a picture of Renjun with Miju, she ask to his boyfriend who is the girl.

Mark: That's Miju i think. But anyways, she is his childhood friend. that's all i know.

....

Hana didn't want to start a tear in her eyes, if she did, Chenle will see her like that. So she just tried to hold it in. Minutes later, her brother gets in her room. He joined sitting down with Hana with a tea in his hand.

Chenle: here is the tea.

Hana puts her phone down and take the cup from his hand. Hana took a sip before said a word.