20

Nobody's POV:

The two lovebirds (Hana & Renjun) doing their own business. Now lets see what was the other doing. One by one.

(Its almost night time)

Chenle Pov:

Ara said that she wanted to sleep with Minha today. I don't want that too happened, coz when im with Ara, she always do some activity at night. Maybe playing games, pillow fight, cooking, and etc. If she is sleeping with Minha noona, im gonna sleep with Mark, doing nothing cool. Oof.

And about the crush, yes, i have a crush on Ara. Its started when its my first day of school here. I bumped to her and books falling around, some people is laughing while Ara came to me and help. Its just a simple meet. But, i still haven't confess to her.

In Chenle's room•

Ara was on the bed and me, im sitting on a chair that is beside it (da bed). Im playing my phone scrolling through Instagram, and Ara was playing on her phone. I stopped playing the phone and look at Ara.

Chenle: do you really have to sleep at Minha Noona Room? :(

Ara: Yeah. I want to hang out with her. She said she wants to watch a movie tonight, with Hana too. Why?

She said and playing at the same time.

Chenle: ...k

There is a knock at the door. I go to the door and open it seeing Mark.

Mark: Hello! Ara, Minha told me that you have to go to her room now.

Ara: ok!!

She said from the room. Ara went out and goes to Minha noona's room. Mark its at the living room watching TV. Im at the room just playing with my phone.

Jaemin's Pov:

Me and Jeno was watching a movie. Im not really enjoying but annoy Jeno. Its fun annoying someone. Jeno get up to fill more chips that is in the kitchen. Im waiting and laying down on the sofa.

Jeno: What kind of chips do you want?!

He said from da kitchen.

Me: The same Honey!!

I replied.

.....

We watch about 1 or 2 movies. Nothing its special about us. But the only thing is that we are gay. :v

(Its just made up, don't take too far. Nothing is real here. *Cringe*)

Minha's Pov:

Im in the living room waiting for Ara to come.

Thing!

Its the doorbell. I go to the door and saw Ara. I hugged her.

Me: Yess. Girls night.

And broke da hug. We both sit at the sofa.

Ara: Where is Hana? She is going here too right?

Me: Yeah but i didn't ask her yet. You stay here and make some snacks or popcorn, its in the kitchen. Im going to Hana's Room.

Ara just replied a simple word, 'k'. When she is going to the kitchen, i left the room and goes to Hana's room. I hit the doorbell. The door opens and it was Renjun.

Renjun: Yes? Minha noona, you need anything?

Me: Oh i just want to meet Hana. We want to have a movie night today.

Marrying You | Huang Renjun × Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें