3

Hana: Uhm so u say that we have to get ready and the marriage starts at next week??

Dad: yes, oh and i have bought a house for you already ^_^

Hana: oh- that is fast- well, ok then...

"I hope this marriage stuff makes him happy"

Hana said in her head..

Dad: well its starting evening, like right now its 2:07.

Hana: uh, appa. I dont think that its evening. I have teach you a thousand times that 2 its not evening yet. I dont know what i learn anyways. But if me, i always count 4 o'clock its evening.

Dad: yah! You should learn more!

Her dad says with a joke voice. After they eat lunch, hana went to her brothers room.

Chenle: YAH! WHY DONT U KILL THAT PERSON!! BEFORE I SLAP U WITH DIS GUN.

hana heard her lil bro arguing about his game from his room.

Hana: Aiigoo,Dont scream- I want to talk to you about something!!!

Chenle: guys imma go off first, imma do somethin.

Chenle said to the other person in the game.

Chenle: k, about wut noona?

Hana: about your school thingy, i know you are in a group of 7 dream. But idc. And the thing is, are we gonna reveal that we siblings?? Coz if we tell them, there is no way they gonna believe it. I know we have zhong in our name.

Chenle: yeh your right. Coz u are the type like 'kind hearted' human thing, and im the playboy here.

Chenle said mocking his own sister.

Hana: lets just say we do not have a same parents...?

Chenle: hmm, k. Imma continue to play.

But hana distracted chenle again about the marriage. Hana felt so betrayed because of he did not say it to her. And the end of it, chenle said sorry in which that her sister accept it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Days have past, its about 1 more day till her 'marrige'. And this is the second-last day for her to rest first.

School×× recess××
Minha: umm- why are you guys so quiet? Think about something? Hello?

Ara: omg minha-ah, idk. Like I've meet this guy before and it got stuck on my head. two days ago.

Minha: Really?! Whooo?? Omg this topic is interesting...

She said with a excited voice. But Ara is looking at Hana that have a nervous look. And she ask..

Ara: uh- but before we start it- U ok hana? U have been shut ur mouth in this conversation. Something wrong?

Hana: o-oh uh, yeh actually.

Minha: really? Spill the tea miss

Hana: aiigoo, the marriage is in a day. Seriously, im not joking. Im so nervous not gonna lie.

Minha: ooh- its ok gurl- we got u by ur sidee!!

Ara: We are here dude- dont be scared hanaaaa. Relaxx. How about we chill first before the marriage starts? Tomorrow?

Minha: WOW- im seriously older but stupider than the youngest one. Why i cant think about that.

Hana: hmm, sure. Tomorrow. I have to meet with renjun today. Like bruh-