•Problems (part one)•

Studying, writing notes, doing assignment, all of those that she always do when she is at the library. Right now Hana was not in a mood to do those things. She was reading a fanfic on Wattpad instead.

Everything going fine, understood the story line, being quiet. But all of that things stopped when a person came sitting beside her. She look at the person who it was before continuing reading.

Hana: What do you want Renjun.

She said looking at her phone. She gets out from the Wattpad app and goes to her Instagram account.

Renjun: Nothing. What are you doing.

Hana: Just, Instagram.

He took a quick glance at her phone. Hana knew he did that but she just ignore it.

Renjun: You're a fan of EXO?

Hana: Mhmm.

Renjun: Who's your bias.

Hana: Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun.

Renjun: Isn't bias supposed to be one only?

Hana: Why would you have one only if you can have more than it.

Hana rolled her eyes, annoyed.

Renjun: Yeah whatever you say.

After 3 second of quite-ness, Renjun started to speak up.

Renjun: This is weird.

Hana: Why.

Renjun: You didn't study. Looks like a first time.

Hana: The fact that i dont have a mood for it right now.

Renjun: k, make sense.

After the topic ended, Renjun took out his phone from his bag and started playing his games. While Hana just back to Wattpad reading Sehun's fanfiction story. All out of sudden, Miju came..

Miju: Hey bunny!!

Renjun smiles and Reply 'hi' as he puts his phone down. While Hana look at the two, Jealousy.

Miju: You know Bunny, i saw my ex boyfriend at the park yesterday while walking with my friends.

Renjun: Is he doing anything to you?

Miju: Nope! And uh i forgot his name but lets just get over it. Now give me a hug.

Renjun open his hand wide to give a hug to her. They- this is the hecking library. Hana thought. She was annoyed and gets up from her chair to leave.

Hana: Yall have fun. Im going to class.

Renjun: Still early right?

Hana: Im- im going to do something while waiting. Bye.

Miju: Its fine bunny. Let her go to class. Now lets go have a walk while waiting for class.

She said as Hana leaves. Plan one, perfectly work Miju thought and smirks.

....

Mrs.Lee: Class Dismiss. Oh and Hana..!

Hana: Yes miss!

Mrs.Lee: I need you right now. Come here.

Hana goes to the teacher while the students just leave the class.

Hana: So..what do you need?

Mrs.Lee: Well, there is one handsome guy coming to our school. He is a a famous solo singer as you can tell. And he is going to perform here..