7

Minha: What? She is your Fiance girlfriend?

Hana: y-yes. That weird because one time, i was hanging out with renjun and renjun brings his girlfriend over. Which is Lee Aera. When renjun was going to the bathroom, aera came to me. She told me to not take her boyfriend away. That's why i think she loves him.

Hana explained to her friends which make them speechless. Then Ara started to talk.

Ara: Wow-

Hana: But I didn't see her yet in school. Maybe its a different girl. Maybe they just have a same name.

Hana tried to be positive.

Minha: hana, you are too nice. Its hard to find a person with a same name but a different person.

Ara: What minha said its true. How about we just chill. Today Its  your last day before the marriage.

Ara said to Hana.

Hana: yeah.. lets go to the mall. I want to buy a new hoodie.

Minha: This girl loves too much hoodies. I wonder how many she got it at home.

After those talk, all of them get up from their chair and exited the cafe.

Hana: Thanks for the ride Minha

Hana: Thanks for the ride Minha. Im glad you can drive now. Bye! See you tomorrow!

Hana went inside her house and took a nap. She is tired after hanging out with renjun and her friends today.

hours later•°•°•°

Let it go! Let it go!

The sound of her Ringtone started. Hana started wake up.

Your Pov:

Me: Aiigoo, i want to sleep. Now who is calling. 

Idk this guy★ is calling
Decline|Accept

Hello? What do you want renjun?
I said in a lazy voice

Its 8:43, i know where is aera gonna go out with her friend.
Renjun said in the other line

Hmm k. Just give me where is it. Now what do you really want. Im sleeping renjun.

I want you to wear a nice outfit and get a good plan to make her jealous. Our story is that we are hanging out because its our last day before the marriage. And when she is near with us, just start with your plan.

You really want her huh? K then. Im doing this cause im bored. Bye im hangi-

Before i said 'hanging up', he stopped the call first. I was like what is wrong with this guy. Can he just atleast let me finish my word?..aiigoo.

I stretch first before getting out of bed and change into a nice outfit.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

(a/n: ok uh short chap. I need to do my homework. ;-;

Sadness**

But i'll maybe update more later, im not promising. its a 'maybe'...so uh- have a great day. Dont be sad. Im sorry again if i did something wrong, or hurts your feeling. Kbye hoomans 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜)