35

(u can look at the previous ep if u forgot which scene just happened, coz i haven't post this for months eventually 🏃🏻‍♀️)

Hana: You know what, just do your business with Chenle, im going upstairs..and uh Renjun..!

Renjun: Hmm?

Hana: We gotta talk soon, i will call? Bye-

Hana got up as fast as she can. Turned all red like a tomato. Get in to her room, closing her door before jumping on her bed.

Minha: YAISH- YOU PUSH ME, I WAS ABOUT TO WATCH THAT MOMENT.

Hana: Shut up please. Let me chill-

Minha: Why are you, RED!?!?

Hana: Please shut the heck up.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At the park•• (sitting on a bench)

Renjun: You tell first.

Hana: Ok then, better tell or too late..

She took a quick breathe before telling.

Hana: I want to say the Truth about me and Chenle-you might be answering why am i in Chenle's house?-well both of us are sibling's but the fact that not everyone knows. Even though im the daughter of the CEO here, everyone didn't even know that i have a siblings. They thought that he is my boyfriend...? I dont have siblings but my dad adopted him. And whatever it goes..i was scared to say im his big sis coz me and him are different types of person, him being that and im being me. If i said it, alot of people will say things you know-this is so random but yeh!

She said without hesitating.

Renjun: I already knew that. I-

Hana: YOU ALREADY KNEW IT?!

Renjun: Yeah but not really deep. I know y'all siblings but i didn't know he is adopted. The thing is, its fine to tell that you two are siblings! Just ignore those weird human being saying things to you, saying that you are lying. Its fine.

Hana: Thx for the words..anyways, want to go eat? I ate ramen but who cares, just a quick snack-

Renjun rolls his eyes.

Renjun: Yeah yeah, snack. Later on, you will eat two times of the snack, more like a dinner.

....

Minutes of walking later, the two arrive at a restaurant. Hana changes her mind thinking to eat chicken in 'BOK CHICKEN'. As the door open, she smiles in excitement, since Renjun will pay the food. Two of them sit down face to face. Soon after, the waiter came right away.

Renjun: What do you want to eat? spicy chicken or normal one?

He ask Hana. She hesitate for a while and pick the spicy one.

Renjun: And soju please.

He said to the waiter as the waiter nods.

....

Full of soju bottles around the table, chicken bones of beside it. Hana started drunk since she drink too much.