22

Nobody's POV:

Is starting the evening. Everyone was ready at the lobby waiting for the car or van arrive. All of them waiting sitting down at a sofa near, with bags besides it. The Crackheads sits beside each other while the 7Dream was sitting beside them on the left side. Plus, the moomin plush was beside his owner, obviously is Renjun. He is playing with it. 

Hana looked at her watch.

Hana: when are they going to come?

Ara: dunno.

Minha: Yah! Stop acting like a kid. You are disgusting. ew heck no.

He said it to Renjun.

Renjun: Shut up.

Hana: Just let him. He was too happy about the moomin plush.

Ara: Awwwww, the wife was covering for his husband. What a beautiful family.

Hana: Uh.. Family? Hell nah. I don't even have a child. And I don't even want it.

Minha: But if you have it. I think the name will be Huang Ji-Ho. Oh wait- isn't that too boring?

Their driver came inside and tell them to get in the limousine. After put their bags, the ten of them get in. There is one fact; moomin plush is hard to put and it takes about 10 minutes to finnaly fit it in.

.....

After half an hour, all of them went home one by one. Since its Hana's dad limousine, the two (rj & hana) went home the last one. Chenle just stop by the restaurant and can walk to home, trying not to reveal his brother edentity. The driver went to Renjun's house, they arrive and thanks to the driver while holding the luggage.

Inside his house••

Renjun's Pov:

Right now Hana is sitting at the sofa, waiting, our bags are putted in our room by the maid. Im on my way to go to my sister's room. Im infront of her room, knocking her door.

Me: Yah! Xue noona! Get out! Hana is here.

Xue: OK! Ask the maid to make a tea. Im going to tell the others.

Me: Hmm.

I went down and ask the maid to make a quick tea for Hana. I sat beside her while waiting the others to come.

Hana: Where is your mom?

Me: Oh- my parents is just busy, buisness.

Hana: So you don't usually with your parents?

Me: yeah.

The three went down stairs. My sisters and brother. Those humans sit down at the sofa facing us.

Xue: Ok! Let me introduce myself. Hi! Im Huang Xue.

Li Zie: Im Li Zie. Known as the PillowKiller.

Mimi: Hi noona! Im Huang Mimi. The youngest.

Hana: Mimi. You are really harsh in a game. But so cute in real life thereee. How old?

She ask the three.

Li Zie: Born in 2001.

Xue: im 1998. 23 years old.

Mimi: And im 16.

Me: Mimi. Don't act cute infront of Hana.

Xue: Damn. He do be jealous.

Hana: -_-      you think im going to be lesbian? Bitch what?

Li Zie: But for real though. Mimi always act cute when she is comfortable with the person.