14

Renjun's Pov:

Its starting the evening and i asked Hana if there is any calls from the workers. She said there isn't any yet.

At our hotel room

Me: How about we change our outfit first??

Hana: Oh ok sure. You can go first. Im gonna play my phone while waiting.

Me: K

••••••••

I have changed into a new outfit and Hana is off to change hers. I have nothing to do so i sit down to the sofa. When i was sitting, i saw her phone buzz. It was a text from chenle.

My cute dolphin♡︎
Hana, is there any call from the workers?
If there is, tell me coz we are ready to get out and exploring. Tell me later, i want to eat. Bye love u.

When i read it, i felt weird why is he saying 'love you' to her. I felt like jealousy in me...why do i felt like this...

Hana: OK! IM DONE—

When i heard hana's voice, i look away from dat phone.

Hana: uhhh. What are you looking at?

Me: Um there is a notification from your phone, i thought is the worker's call.

I tried to cover what happened.

Hana was like 'oh ok' and took her phone to check what is the notification.

Your Pov:

There is a notification from chenle and i pressed it. But before i could press it, there was a call. Its one of the worker's call. I picked it up.

Hello?

Hello there Mrs huang. This is the workers call for the exploring at this place.

So um when do we start it??

Its about 10 minutes. Just come in the first floor for the meet. You can get ready for your outfits or phone to take pictures around.

Ok. I got it. Thank youuu. Byee.

I end the call and going back to chenle's chat to answer his question.

My Cute Dolphin♡︎

Chenle: hana, is there any calls from the workers? If there is, tell me coz we are ready to get out and exploring. Tell me later,bye. Love you.

You: Well i just got the call just now. They say u can get ready to bring like phones or something. And meet them at the first floor in ten minutes.

Chenle is now online

Chenle: Oh ok sis. Cya laterrrr.
Seen

Me: Renjun, the workers said we have to meet them in 10 minutes. At the first floor.

I explained to him.

Renjun: Hmm k. Lets go.

Me: Y-you look really in a bad right now. Are you really ok??