6

Renjun: Can u pls shut up and don't scream.

Hana: But why would you bring me here just because of your 'girlfriend'. The thing is, its not even my problem and not my business.

Renjun: Lets date. Fake dating.

The heck.

Hana: Um- Sir, why do i have to?

Renjun: i need to get my girlfriend jealous. She have been hang out with a guy this week. Ugh i hate it.

Hana: Why me though. Why don't you ask other girls.

Renjun: coz you and aera is the only girls i know. And you are a my wife too.

Hana: ew. Im your 'force wife' actually. Not 'real'

Renjun: pleasee hanaaa. Hana my wifeyy.

Renjun tried to act cute so she could accept it. Hana couldn't hold the cuteness so she will do it.

Aiigoo. Why is he so cute. Wait, what am i thinking?

Hana: but if you already get your girl back. What are you gonna give me as a gift?

Renjun: uhh.

Hana: yah, nevermind. I was stupid saying that. You don't need to give me anything.

Renjun: well, ok then.

Hana: so whats the plan?

Renjun: The plan is, k, i dunno. Just do anything that pop out of your head.

Hana: Now i want McDonald's. Buy it for me pls?

Renjun: ok.

They both are riding Renjun's car and going to McDonald's. Well, hana bought for her and her brother too. She really is a nice person. Ain't lyin'

Home••

Your Pov:

Me: BYE RENJUN! thank you for the food by the way!

After i thanked renjun, he left. I open the door and went in my house. I saw my brother and my dad infront of me with a smirk look.

Me: what? Why are you guys looking at me like that? Umm, want food?

I questioned them and don't know what is going on.

Chenle: dont act like you dont know, noona.

I heard that and put the food on the dining table and blushed a bit, remembering what renjun told me to do.

Dad: uuuu you do be blushin'

Me: I was just talking to my 'fiance' and talk about each other.

Chenle: nah i don't care. I care food more than you.

Chenle took the food away and eat it at his room. Pabo, mah food its gone.

Me: i want to change my outfit. Bye.

I said to my dad. All he said is 'k'

(Dis picture doesn't mean anything. It was just a time skip. Hehe)

Renjun's Pov:

Hana: BYE RENJUN! thank you for the food by the way!

Um, k.

I drove to my house and went in to my room.

Me: now how am i gonna make Aera jealous. But, why do i feel like something's wrong with Hana. She is like, different.