18

Your Pov:

Me and the others get in the car. Its really big. I don't know he have a plan like this using his own money or ask the money from our dad. Well im sitting beside Renjun, that is bad. I don't even know what happened just now. Did he really confess? Lets just not really high hope on it. But why do i feel like butterfly with- HIM.

The driver is driving going back to our hotel. While the others was talking, playing games, or maybe just doing their own business like playing phone, just like Renjun. Is he really this quite?

Well im talking with Ara, she is sitting beside me, while chenle was infront of us. Like yeah, you know what is limousine looks like inside right?

(a/n: if you don't, u can search for it at Pinterest or Google. K continue)

Me and ara was talking about Things. And then she ask me something weird that made me pink and flustered again.

Ara: Did you really enjoy what he said? The 'Renjun' i meant.

Me: O-oh. heck no. T-there is no way he is saying the truth. Like-

Ara: Like what? Oooh Renjun do be looking too.

When i turn around and saw Renjun looking at me.

Me: (*・~・*)

Renjun: What.

The driver in the front said we arrive. All of us thank the driver and hop off the car to the hotel. We didn't go in the hotel but to get in the beach we have to pass through it. When we arrive at the beach, everyone running everywhere enjoying. While me and Renjun was standing under the tree near. I sat down first before him on sand.

Its really quiet not saying anything. But hearing the wave, its satisfying. Im playing the sand trying to draw a girl and write my name beside it. Im really enjoying this place.

Im bored so im going start to speak first.

Me: So when are we gonna go to the party?

Renjun look at me after seeing the view here.

Renjun: I don't know. Maybe evening, yeh.

Me: why is chenle bringing us to the beach in the afternoon anyways? Its really hot im gonna become a hot dog.

Renjun: Don't me too overreacting.

Me: -_-

I was thinking to talk about what he said, the 'confessed' thing i meant...i don't know its true or not. But maybe its not really the time. Oh wait maybe nevermind, im just gonna ask him.

Me: When you answer the truth, is it r-real?

Renjun: What? Oh.

It went silent for a moment before he continues.

Renjun: No. I just saw Aera near there watching us from far. Its a perfect timing to make her jealous. I know she can hear it.

Me:oh..

Why do i felt hurt? Why am i feeling sad? what is this feeling?!

Renjun: You want it real? Hmm?

Me: Wait- no- uh-

Renjun: What is it then?

I was red. He could see it well too, i know.

Me: Its just a sudden you know? You never be like that. You get it? I mean, who is not surprised?

Renjun was all quiet and just nod. Chenle called us to meet up at the beach, when everyone arrived, Chenle just said that this picnic plan got cancelled because of the party soon. The party its gonna start in half an hour they said. We are gonna get ready wearing dresses or for men is suit.