10

After taking picture like husband and wife, they took a picture with their friends and family.

"Smile!"

When the photographer said that, all people started smiling.

After taking picture.

At RENJUN'S mansion..(living room)

Mr.Huang: you guys are finally married!!

He said in a really happy mood.

Mrs.Huang: oh andd me and your father have choose a house for you two to live in.

Dad: Yes.

Hana: Well, that's fast. Ok then.

Mr.Huang: Ok so here is the picture of your house.

Renjun's father show his son and his daughter in law the picture of the house.

Renjun: wow. That is big. Its only me and Hana is gonna live there.

Dad: Well then, you guys gonna have a mini of you later.

Hana and Renjun face was really red when he said that.

Hana: U-uh. Appa, please do not bring that topic right now. Im sorry about him, he is just a bit excited. Please just imagine that didn't happen.

Hana said to Renjun's Parent.

Mrs.Huang: Its ok.

She said with a smile.

They talked for an hour. Like you know, parents does that everytime whenever they met someone they really close with.

After an hour later, Renjun's and Hana's parents went to their new house to check the inside of it.

Downstairs, they have a kitchen and a dining room at one place. The Living room was beside of it. Then, at the front of the house have a swimming pool with a chill place in the middle.

When they get upstairs, they have 4 rooms and 1 store room. A small library room. But there was only one open rooms. That means, they have to sleep together.

Renjun: Why is there only one room?

His dad: Oh! You guys are sleeping together. We have the key, so both of you wont get it. You guys are Married right?

Renjun: But—

Hana: Oh its ok Dad. We can sleep together. He is just not use to it i think.

His dad: Well ok then.

They moved to the next room which is their room.

Its really big, and they loved it. When they finished exploring, they went to their own house to get ready with outfits and stuff.

After packing, they went back to the new house and put their outfit at the closet in their room. His and Hana's parents left them. Hana and renjun changed their outfit. Hana went the bedroom and take a nap tired of the wedding ceremony. While renjun, he is taking a nap too, but is at the living room not wanting to sleep with her.

8:41 p.m.

Hana woke up from her sleep. She went downstairs and saw renjun still sleeping, freezing. She took her blanket that she bought, and put on him. His face felt comfortable. Hana added a smile after that. She was bored and felt hungry. So, she buy a food delivery. Its still not here yet, and her phone started to buzz.

Crackheads★

Ara araa: YALLL!! IM BORED!!!