11

When its almost 10, Minha and Ara went out of the house. Before they went out, they say their goodbye's and goodnight's.

THEIR ROOM'S

Renjun: Why didn't you tell me they are here.

Hana: I don't know actually. I felt like not waking you up is the better idea. Like you are sleeping really comfy there too. But when Ara told me to wake you up, I was like 'oooh shit- heck naw broo'. Its worth it tho- i got my food back.

Hana said the whole story that happened.

Hana: Ok whatsoever, now who is sleeping on the bed. One person is sleeping on the floor—

Renjun: IM GONNA BE ON BED!

Renjun cutted Hana's words.

Hana: WAIT WHAT!? nuuh, im the one who is supposed to be on bed you rat!

Renjun: Minha or whoever said you are on your period. It might be dirty on mah special bed hunnyyyyy.

Hana: Its my bed too sir. but ok ok. I'll give you on top for today. Later, its minee.

Renjun: what ever you say.

They setting up for bed. When renjun got on his big bed alone, he plays on his phone with his friends. While hana, she is at the kitchen looking for snack. And her cramps is hurting her, so she walk slowly going up the stairs to her room and the food on her hands.

Hana: Stupid Cramps.

She said when she is already at the room.

Renjun: You okay?

Hana: Yeh im good. Im use to it.

All renjun could say is 'hmm'.

•°•°•°•°•°•

A week has passed. Everyday is the same, nothing happened. Renjun and Hana decided to not tell about their marriage in school. If not, it will be crazy like:

"OMG! THEY ARE MARRIED?!"

"NUUU MAH RENJUN ITS GONEE"

"aren't they married too early?"

That is what gonna happened if this news has exposed. It will be alot of gosip about him and Hana....

And how about Hana and his ex, Han Jisung?? They both have been dated for 5 years, but until this happened.

Your pov:

1 year Ago

Im going on a date with Han today. He said wearing something special. Soo i decided to wear a cute outfit. After change and everything, i say goodbye to my brother and my dad. I ride a car and my worker drove me there. When i arrive at the place where is he gonna meet me, i saw him kissing a girl. i come to him and say..

Me: THE HECK?! HAN! WHO IS THIS GIRL?!

i said screaming and broke their kiss.

Han: N-no Hana. Its a missunderstanding.

Me: missunderstanding what?! I have dated you for five years happily, and this is the end?! All of those 5 years its nothing?!

Girl: yes, its nothing. Now get the heck away. You distroyed me and his moment here.

Me: FINE! we are done. Do not ever meet me again Han. EVER.

after i say that, i ran away from that place. I heard Han calling me at the back and i ingnore it. Everybody around there was looking at us.

Han: UGH! I HATE YOU AERA! YOU DISTROYED MY LIFE!!

Aera: Yes i know. She took you from me! Im your crush months ago! But when i heard that you have a girlfriend, im hecking mad.

Han left Aera without saying any words. His eyes was full of tears....

Now:

Your Pov:

Its the last day of college today. Friday. Next week its summer, and so my father said me and renjun is going to have a Honeymoon. Well its gonna be really awkward since we are not really that close. Maybe the honeymoon will make us more close to each other.

I changed into a simple outfit to college and went downstairs to the Dining room to eat breakfast. I leave with my lil brother, chenle, after saying goodbye to her dad.

...........

(a/n: ok dis is a quick chapter. My heads hurts. Like alot ngl. And my ideas is gone- lol...

But thank you for reading hope u enjoy!!

Uh- yeh. Bye stay safe roachess!!)