29

About the girls just now just ended. Mr.Lee didn't got lied and the three of them gets out by a staff. Now they are starting to change into Hana's dad outfits. All of them are off to the changing room.

Hana: Wah, his clothes are not bad. I should have it at home.

....

Photographer: OK! nice..nice..now i want only the two couple.

Mr.Zhong: ah yes, Hana and Renjun.

Staff gives them a couple outfits for it. Renjun and Hana eye's are wide open. This is their first time wearing it.

When the two them are started on modeling, they have a permanent model style that made from the photographer. Simple for a duo.

"1.2.3!"
The photographer said.

....

Photographing is done! Models are exhausted.

Mr.Zhong: Thank you guys!

7Dream: Its nothing!

Hana that is sitting with Renjun on a sofa facing his friends.

Hana: Appa, when are you putting the posters?

Mr.Zhong: Well i think is tomorrow. staffs are going to put it around the empty hall walls.

The 8 of them nodded.

.....

Next Day••

It was an early beautiful morning. Theres no poster yet at the college hall. That's great for Hana, she promised herself before going to college that she want to help putting the poster.

When Hana arrives, she right away goes to the principal's room.

Hana: Hello sir. I know is weird to come here in at this timing but i want to ask.

Mr.Lee: Yes Hana? Need anything?

Hana: Can i help to put the poster?

Mr.Lee: You must be tired being the model, now you want to help again?

Hana: Yes..

Mr.Lee: It will be exhausted Hana.

Hana: But im good.

Mr.Lee: Its your choice. You really want to help?

Hana: Yes sir. I heard there is a new girl. I could show her around.

Mr.Lee: ok then. You can. The poster is there. And i will tell that you are going to tour her around.

Hana: Ok sir. Thank you.

....

Mr.Lee agreed to Hana's permission. So, she puts her bag at her locker first before starting to put the poster.

Hana: Ok lets put alot of poster while waiting for her.

She started to put it. Nobody, not even a single human is here yet but only Hana and teachers.

.....

After 3-5 minutes, staffs are getting in with poster on their hands to help Hana. They greet each other with a soft smile and their
hello(s).

.....

Hana have done helping. Staffs saying thank you to her. She goes to her class, studying for a while.

When she was about to take her book, there is a knock at the door. It was the new girl named Kang Miju.

Miju: Annyeonghaseyo..are you, Hana..?