15

Your Pov:

Right now im starting to get bored. I have playing a game in my phone but kept losing. Its called RAGE.

i have a plan to eat ramen. I got up and stopped because i felt like somebody's hand was holding my wrist. When i look back, is was Renjun obviously.

Renjun: Please dont leave me. I-im scared.

He said but his eyes are still closed.

Me: U-uh.

I was speechless. He must have a nightmare. So, i just gonna sit back on the bed beside him.

I want to eat ramennn.

•••••

15 minutes have past. Renjun started moving and looking around.

Renjun: Why are am i in the room?

He asked me.

Me: you fainted like minutes ago— Seriously though, why don't you tell me you have a fever??

Renjun didn't speak or say anything.

Me: Aish...whatever. I wanted to buy porridge.

I said and get up from the bed.

Renjun: hmm k. Just go.

••••

I went out of the hotel to get porridge. Renjun's parents told me just to stay and can ask the workers to buy it. But I don't want to. I just want to be myself chilling outside.

When i have arrived to the restaurant, i said the order to the waitress. After that, i was waiting scrolling through tiktok and relaxing...

••••••

??? POV:

When me and the others was chilling laying on the wall and not saying anything, Haewon started to speak.

Haewon: Guys, you know that girl? If u Don't I'll smack you all.

She said and points to a girl.

Girl 1: Yeah duhh.

Me: Do you want to continue do it or just leave her?

Haewon: Its hwayong choice. She is the leader.

Hwayong: Me? Well i'll take it as a yes. Simple.

Me: but why is she here though?

Hwayong: I don't know. Maybe she come here for summer. Oh and what is her name again?

Hwayong ask me.

Me: she is 'stupid Hana'. Seriously, she took my boyfriend. Ugh. I don't even like Han. I just need him because he is rich.

I explained.

Hwayong: then why do you want renjun since u have Han that is 'rich'.

Me: Because Renjun is like richer. He is the son of the famous company duh.

Haewon: Soo you are using them?

Me: Yes im broke af.

Hwayong: Shut up girls. We are gonna start a plan later. I think i have one.

Haewon say 'great' and everyone leave the place.

••••

Nobody's POV:

A man came to Hana and give her the food. She pays and thank him. After leaving the restaurant, she went back to the hotel.

Hana: Im back renjun!