13

Your Pov:

Wait i have food that i made. I forgot to ask him to eat together.

Me: oof frick frick.

I went to our room and i saw him holding his phone and sitting on bed. So i ask him.

Me: Uhh. You want to eat t-together? I have kimchi that i cooked.

Renjun: Oh! Sure. My phone was ringing just now. It was Jaemin, he called.

Me: ooook then. Let's go?

And we both go to the dining room to eat. I sat infront of him. I want to talk about something but nothing that came out of my head. But only about the holiday. So, i broke the awkwardness.

Me: so uh. Where are we going in this 'honeymoon'?

I asked.

Renjun: its like a hotel beside the beach. 5 star. Im not sure though.

Me: Wooo. Isn't that is a little bit too much? Beside a beach? One night is about 1k right?

Renjun: Our family is rich. Duhh.

He said in a 'duh' voice.

After eating, we pack out stuff and outfit to get ready for the honeymoon. Our driver is already outside the house. Renjun help me putting my luggage to the car. And we get in sitting beside each other.

Well in this summer, Hana went with her boyfriend. How about Ara? She is hanging out with chenle but coming with us. Ara's parents went to Japan for this summer for their work. Her siblings, they just have a good summer with their friends, girlfriend or boyfriend.

Chenle? Well he just made up a stupid story. His story is that he said his parents went to do some works and told him to hang out with friends. Justtt to cover up our brother and sisters identity.

Out dad help us to cover it too, we have talked about it and he accept it. While the other members of 7Dream was hanging out with their family.

•••••••

Its have been an hour of driving. I saw renjun was playing his phone. Im hecking bored.

When im tooooo bored, i look at the back sit where there is Chenle and Ara. They are laughing at each other. I saw his happy smile and i make a smirk to him. He is blushing, i can see it well.

And i looked back at renjun who puts his phone inside his bag and sleep. I mean like who is not sleeping when going on a trip? When i was playing a game, my shoulder suddenly become heavy.

I looked at it. It was Renjun's head that is falling to my shoulder. I was red like a hecking tomato.

Ooooooh frick frick.

Im trying to ignore it so i continue playing. I tried to be quiet as i can. But OOPS i can't-

Me: Ugh! Cmon teammates! Pabo.

Renjun moved and woke up.

Me: o-oh. Sorry Renjun. My stupid games is disturbing you huh?

He is really sleepy and just nods.

Me: k k. Back to sleep.

I move his head back to my shoulder so he could sleep. And he is back to sleep. I don't know what did i just do.

I felt really sleepy so i just went on top of his head to sleep.

But before i sleep, i saw chenle and ara sleeping like putting each other heads too. Cute. Ship them.

1 and a half an hour later....

Renjun's Pov:

I woke up seeing Hana's head was on mine. I slowly moved it and looked at the back sit. When i saw chenle and ara sleeping, my face turn into a disgusted face.

The driver said that we are arrived. I wake up Chenle and Ara at the back first. Then, Hana.

Me: Hana. Wake up.

Hana: 5 more minutes! Im sleepy.

Hana said in a lazy voice with her eyes still closing and moved into the opposite way of me.

Me: We arrived Hanaaaaa. I'll buy you food. Want it?

She faced me with a "-_-" face and say....

Hana: Yaish, why would you bring food into this topic. I could never beat them.

•••••••••

We went out of the car and getting out our bags.

Workers: Want me to help sir?

Me: No, its ok.

Hana: Wooo. So big.

Chenle: oh btw, i say you guys sleeping together and is cute. I have the picture.

He said and shows the picture

Me and Hana have a pink blush in our faces.

Hana: Shut up Chenle. I saw you laughing with ara with a really happy smile. And i have a picture or you two sleeping together too!

*Shows the picture*

Hana: speechless??

Ara: U-uh. Now lets pick a room shall we? Hehe. I want a room with-

Worker: Ok! Here is your card room sir. Room 109 for Mr and Mrs huang. And Room 108 for Chenle and Ara. This rule was from Huang's Parents.

A worker handed the card to us and cuts Ara's words. We said thank you and bows to the worker.

And the workers leave.

Me: so ara, what are you saying again.

Ara: I was about to pic a room with Hana!! Now i have to be w-with chenle.

Chenle: Well you are too late. Now lets go Araa.

Chenle took Ara's hand and bring their bags to their room.

Hana: well there is two of us left. Lets go.

••••••••

Your pov:

Me and Renjun already arrived at our rooms. My phone started to buz. It was a call from my dad.

𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊シ︎
Decline|Accept

Hello? Yes appa? What do you need?

I was about to tell that in the afternoon there will be a call. When they call, just pick it up. Its about exploring.

Huh? You mean like i have to explore with renjun and chenle and ara around this place?

Yes. K thats all. Have fun exploring. Love you.

Okkk appa. Bye love you too.

And he hangs up...i told this to renjun and the others. They just say 'ok' on it....

••••••••••

(a/n: I felt bad for not posting. Lol. But anywayssssss, i want to thank you guys for reading this. Hope you enjoy it!

The next Chap is starting the SUMMERRR...

did i just spoiler? No right? Oop. Kbye STAY SAFE YALLL)