4

"Hana, lets go. Im bringing Aera to the shopping store, she wanted to buy a new outfit." Renjun said to Hana which Hana clearly can hear it.

Hana: wait- wait for awhile.

Crackheads★

You: k guys gtg, my 'fiance' wanna go somewhere.

Minha ha:bye kiddo good luck

Ara araa: HAVE FUN

You: hate u all
-_-
Seen

Hana: k im done lets go

Aera: JUN JUN!! LETS GOO!!

YOUR POV:

Aera is clinging into renjun's arm,eww. When we arrive at the mall, Renjun gave me money to buy some stuff. But I didn't accept it. So i just use my own money to buy some oversized hoodie. But then i saw aera came to me.

Aera: YAISH- why would your dad wanted you to marry my boyfriend. HE. IS. MINE. dont you dare take him away from me.

Woww, did i just see a gold digger girl? Yes. Oh plss she is hecking annoying, get out of here. I said in my head

You: blah blah blah. K first, Its not my problem. Second, ask my dad, i don't even want to marry yet but he told me to. And third, just shut ur fricking mouth you gold digger.

Shit- did i just say that? I have to be nice for mommm. I said in mah mind.

You: oh- sorry. I wasn't supposed to be like this shit. Im so sorry-

Oh frick- renjun came. Im ded-

Aera: JUN-AH!! LOOK AT THIS GIRL!! SHE SAID IM A GOLD DIGGER!! UGH!! I WAS NOT RIGHT!?

Renjun: the heck you just said to her Hana?!

Hana: i was saying that she is a gold digger. But then i felt 'stupid', so then im saying sorry to her and she wouldn't accept it.

Wow, i have never been this relax for a long time. I always like felt very kind but this is different.

Aera: NO! THERE IS MORE BABE!! SHE IS JUST LYING. SHE SAID IM AN UGLY HUMAN BEING AND MORE NEGATIVE STUFF!!

well, here we goo. Aera crying it's starting, and my ears it's gonna be ded today. Aera is much a liar. Huh. She must be the 'attention' type of girl.

Renjun: THE HECK HANA! I WAS TRYING TO HANG OUT WITH AERA, THEN U DISTROYED IT!!

Hana: well u-uh, she is lying tho. I didn't even said negative stuff to her. I-

Renjun: you are going to ride a taxi. Im gonna bring Aera home.

Hana: uh-

And as usual, he left without gimme a word to say.
This guy it's still the same, never let me talk or forgive me -_-
Hate him. Very much. Thank you.