12

Your Pov:

When we arrived at college, we just went to out own locker to pick stuff that we need for class. Later when is recess, chenle said he is gonna bring me to his group. The 7Dream. Its not gonna be all of them showing up, maybe only the youngest till the 2000's boys.

I was walking and walking until i stop infront or my class seeing a new student there. I froze and not moving.

Teacher: Umm Hana?? You okay? Have you meet this girls before?

Me: U-umm. I-i

I couldn't say a word because i felt like i have met this girl before. The girl i hate...

Teacher: im sorry for too much question. But can you sit down? There is a new student that want to introduce themselves.

Me, without saying a word to the teacher, sitting to my own place. I felt scared for some reason.

After my teacher said that, she look back at the 3 new girls.

Teacher: im sorry for this problem. Soo please introduce yourself.

??: Hi! Im Park Haewon. And this is my friends.

Haewon point to her friends.

??: Hi! Im Lee Aera. Hope we become good friends.

??: Well hello!! My name is Kang Hwayong.

All of them introduce themself one by one.

Teacher: Well let me introduce myself. Im Miss.Xuxi . Just call me miss. Now you can sit beside Jeno. Jeno please raise your hands.

And so, jeno raised his hands and the girls started walking beside him and sitting on their chair.

Renjun's Pov:

I saw Hana stammered. Its weird since she only did that sometimes.

Why is hana like this..she always be a happy girl but when she saw that girl, its different.

Well i really wanted to ask her about it. I think its not the time right now. Its better to get her calm down first.

Then, i saw that she raised her hand.

Hana: Uh, Miss. May i go to the bathroom?

Teacher: yes yes you can.

And she left the class with a worried look. I felt worried for no reason. I think she needed help.

Well, i raised my hands and excuse myself to the bathroom. I ran to her as quick as i can. When i saw her at the school garden, she was sitting and crying on a bench. I go to her slowly.

Hana saw me when i was walking to her. She clean her tears from her face and ask me...

Hana: What are you doing here?

Me: That is supposed to be my question miss.

I said and sit beside her.

Hana: Aish, you are annoying. I thought you are cold like really cold.

Me: maybe im close to you already. I don't know. But im cold when im not really close to that person.

Hana: o-oh.

Her eyes are red.

Me: now let me say, why are you here?

Hana: It's about class. Yeh stupid class.

Me: bitch, do not lie. You are a really bad at lying. Seriously, no joke.

Hana: haish.. I don't really think its the time. Maybe later...im gonna go.