21

The next day••

Nobody's POV:

Hana woke up scratching her eyes, when she look around, there is no Renjun beside her. Usually, Hana wake up first, but seems like not today. She gets up and went to the kitchen seeing Renjun cooking ramen.

Hana: Why are you waking up so early?

She yawned and sit on a chair near that is kitchen. Renjun didn't reply and puts the ramen in the bowl. He puts the bowl on the table and say;

Renjun: I don't even know. And—

He said and got cutted.

Hana: And about me drunk yesterday. Is there something happened. ಠ_ಠ

After he heard what she said, he brings the bowl and put it on the dining table. He sits and Hana comes to Renjun and sits beside him.

Hana: thank you for the food.

She said and started to eat. Its quite for a while and Renjun started to speak.

Renjun: So about your drunk yesterday.

Hana: Yes, i wanna know what happened.

Renjun: yesterday i told you to not drink too much but you did. Ok, that's first. Second, obviously you get drunk, when your drunk, i told you to not go anywhere else while im going to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and heard a chair noise near there. And ofcourse i look at it. When i saw a guy was beside you trying to maybe have a plan doing something. I go—

Hana: Wahhh. You protect me?! Never have been like that before.

Renjun: Shut up let me continue.

Hana: ok ok.

Renjun: Ok and i went back to our table, the place that we drink. i know that guy have a plan, i took your hand and tried to leave.

When Renjun was telling, Hana was eating while hearing him.

Renjun: He stopped me using his hands to my shoulder. He ask "who are you to bring her home". And i said that im your boyfriend.

He stopped and eats. Hana got chocked. Renjun give Hana the water. When she got better slowly she started to speak.

Hana: I got chocked when you said that. Could you just say that im your friend? 

Renjun was ambarass. Both of them were red.

Renjun: if i say that im your friend, he will not care.

Hana: is that all?

Renjun: nope. There's more.

Hana: ok then, go on.

Renjun: after i said that, he is like 'oh really?'. I got annoying from his voice and kick him until he is on the floor. The good thing is that you stay still, not even doing anything.

Hana: Yah! Why did you kicked him? Maybe he is drunk too. Never know.

Renjun just rolls his eyes and puts his bowl, finish eating.

Today is the last day at this hotel. All of them, i meant is 7Dream members and the three crackheads, have their own plan to hang out. Like Mark and Minha, Jeno and Jaemin, Chenle and Ara, and etc. Jisung was already went home to take care his mom. Haechan have saw a girl and the girl invited him to hanging out for a while. Umm, what about Renjun and Hana..?

In Renjun's and Hana's room

Nobody's POV:

The both of them was doing their own business, Hana was reading inside their room, Renjun was playing games on his phone in the living room. Hana wanted to go out with somebody instead with Renjun, but the others was busy on their own things. Hana gets up from her chair and went to the living room, wanted to tell something.