WAKAS

The Crescent who brought a splendiferous light to my life isn't a crescent anymore. It is now whole... with me. We're now whole with each other. 

She's the only woman I would always dream of. The woman I will always choose to be with me no matter what the circumstances are. Whether it's negative or positive, I won't mind. Because I know that when I am with her, every situation are bearable. As long as she's with me while the light she brought is guiding us, I know that we'll overcome everything. 

I still remember everything. I still remember how I got jealous to somebody who can freely go near her or see without feeling hesitated, who can see her without even trying so hard. 

"Guess who's back?!" The first sentence that Archer said when he entered my office. He then put his phone on my desk and slightly pushed it to me. 

Nangunot ang noo ko habang nakatingin sa larawan na ipinakita niya. It's in his and his wife's condo unit together with their son, Ace and... Selene. 

"She's back..." I mumbled. I thought it was just my imagination when I saw her in Mirestau. Akala ko ay hindi siya iyong kausap ni Dad.

"She's back," pag-ulit niya sa sinabi ko. "The last time I checked, you still love her. Unless... you like someone else now to build a fairy tale life," pang-aasar niya. 

"Fairy tales are full of shit, Archer." 

"Flair tales are full of shit, pero kung kay Selene, sobra pa sa fairy tale," aniya. "Kahit hindi mo sabihin, alam ko naman na sobrang kulay ng imagination mo sa buhay na inaasam mo kasama si Selene!" 

Umiling ako at bahagyang natawa. That's true though. College pa lang ako, sobrang taas na ng pangarap ko sa buhay na kasama si Selene. I want to give her the life she deserves. The life without any problems that cannot be solved. Gusto ko siyang bigyan ng buhay na sobrang payapa... kagaya sa ending ng mga fairy tale. 

But of course... fairy tales are just fiction and will never come into reality. Sa lahat ng bagay, may problema at kahit anong iwas mo pa, hahanap 'yon ng paraan para magtagpo kayo. Life will always be full of challenges that will try our strength. 

"Opening ng hotel ni Mr. Hubert sa sabado."

I smirked when I heard that from my dad. I'm sure that the Lopez siblings will be there. And that means... Selene will also be there. 

I dressed up and made my self looking good and so expensive. I went there with Cassia, a friend of mine who's really crazy for someone who cannot even notice her. She has all. Money, fame, intelligence... everything but still, that one member of a band still couldn't notice her. 

I build the confidence only to be demolished by what I saw and heard. Sobrang lakas ni Ace sa pamangkin ni Selene. Alam kong bata lang 'yon at wala pang masyadong alam pero nakapanghihina pa rin. Hindi lang 'yon. I also saw Ace hugging her while my moon is perhaps, crying because of the shit damn reason that I do not know! 

I really want to replace Ace's position that night. Gusto kong ako ang maging sandigan ni Selene. Gusto kong... sa akin siya umiyak at maglabas ng sama ng loob. Gusto kong makasama siya. Gusto ko siya! 

"Attorney, oh." Clarion handed me my phone that he just borrowed to call his wife. 

Papasok na kami sa site kung saan tinatayo ang law firm ni Archer para makita si Selene dahil alam kong ngayon ang schedule niya sa pagpunta sa site. 

"Ang ganda no'ng nasa wallpaper mo, Attorney, ah? Nakita ko rin 'yong litrato na 'yon noong inutusan mo akong kuhanin ang card sa wallet mo," he said and tapped my shoulder. "Ang ganda no'ng babae pati rin 'yong buwan sa likod niya."