Nicolás

Nicholas is a 21 years old male who recently got into college

Nicholas is a 21 years old male who recently got into college. He's never had a relationship, never really felt the affection of a woman but he always liked his friends to make himself look more wanted obviously he is the popular kid in college all the girls want him but there's something that he hides Nicholas is a virgin. Yes you heard right! he's a virgin! But to everyone he isn't with all his deceiving lies Nicholas has told everyone he has had many women but the truth is he has no experience whatsoever. He's a big mama's boy. He will do anything for his mom. He has no siblings.
But that's what makes him stubborn and a jerk he honestly thinks the world involves around him but little did he know people are starting to want proof of his dating.

Nicholas is tall, handsome, very intelligent and lightweight when it comes to beer. He likes to hang out with friends but also doesn't like the fact he has to prove himself to his mother. Nicholas's mom is very cold fierce woman very well-known in the and social media she is one of the richest women in South Korea she owns over 150 hotels and own the world's famous hotel call iron butterfly. This hotel is where all the rich men take their mistress to. This hotel will end up in Nicholas's hands when his mom decides to retire which he doesn't want.. he wants to make his own business he wants to be a successful club owner but in his mom's eyes. Nicholas is is ignorant, lazy and uneducated in the life of business.

The reason why Nicholas is the way he is is because of his mom his rudeness comes from her. If she only knew she had a dime piece for a son. Nicholas's father is unknown his mom will not tell him about his father the only thing he knows about his father is pictures and stories that his nana told him. On what his nana told him his father was a good man very sweet gentle at heart the only thing he knows that he is a veterinarian in South Korea but if he looked any further for his father his mom will find out. Everyone see Nicholas as a court-hearted young man but to his nana he is sweet, gentle and caring. His nana never married just to take care of him because his mom wasn't there to do the job.

 His nana never married just to take care of him because his mom wasn't there to do the job

Being the only child made it hard on him. He wanted a brother or sister growing up but now that he knows how it is to live with his mother he is sure glad that he is the only child. Nicholas is always by himself in the big house really rare that his family visits due to his cold mother all the family members that they have. Made the decision to keep the distance from them. His mom comes along once in awhile to check in if he made his mind and pursuing the hotel business. As every year the answer is no. The only person who checks on him and feeds him and make sure he doesn't stay as cold-hearted as his mother is his nana. Nicholas has a very close friend who doesn't visit due to Nicholas's mother but they do spend a lot of time together at school.

Minho is Nicolas best friend , the one who believes all his lies

Minho is Nicolas best friend , the one who believes all his lies. Minho also one of those rich boy jerks who likes to hang out with Rich  asshole. Minho is Nicholas very close friend he knows a lot about Nicholas the only thing that he does not know is that his best friend is a version he always seen Nicholas as a lady's man. But never actually saw him with a lady. Minho is also a ladies man himself but he prefers the company of men than the company of women. Nicholas knows everything about Minho and all of his secrets but both of them as rich and intelligent as they are they're both failing a English class. Nicholas can care less about his classes he's more interested of opening at nightclub because he knows well that he will be successful. He's very good with financial situations, he's very smart with numbers.

As lonely as he sounds he has a good life he just wishes it was better. Nicholas is really needy and clingy type of person he doesn't show it. He's never been jealous or possessive because he's never really been in a relationship so he doesn't know what jealousy feels like. He always wanted some sort of body heat with a woman but he never could actually pass kissing. Nicholas gets too shy and overwhelmed and runs away. He did lose his first kiss in high school but never went to second base. Let's just say he was too shy to go to second base. Nicholas's mother usually runs everything he does so when he can he sneaks out. His mother has them on the tight schedule if he misses any of these lessons or classes that he has to take to be successful in life she'll ring his neck. But things are about to change when Nicholas meets the new professor. He's not very enthusiastic about the new professor he actually can care less.

Like I said he has to follow his mom's rules or he's cut off for good. Oh right did I mention that Nicholas is very athletic he goes to the gym every day and also loves to play sports he is a basketball player in the college goes to. He he doesn't smoke so he doesn't like anyone smoking around him especially Minho. Nicholas as you know is a lightweight can't really drink. Nicholas is tuned to get a realization and he might not even recognize himself. Nicholas might get more than he asked for. Let's see what life has in store for Nicholas..