Chapter 8: seduce me

Nicholas dropped to the floor out of pleasure he never felt like this out of masturbating. he finally got his composure, took a deep breath and got up to clean his self. He finally got out of the shower feeling exhausted. But he got dressed dried his hair and threw himself on the bed. he was knocked out in seconds.

 he was knocked out in seconds

The next day..

Nicholas decided to go to school on his own. He felt a little sore from masturbating last night so he's walking a little funny. He couldn't stop thinking about Sam and how he saw Sam last night with that other guy. He grew frustrated but then excited I said the same time. But he was also imagining himself in the other man's place how he will please Sam. On the way to school Nicholas started to speak to himself..

Nicholas: oh wtf! Why am I thinking about Sam?! I meant to women?! Am I?! I'm so confused?! Put that kiss was amazing I never been Kissed by any woman like that Sam's lives were soft for a man his tongue.. ahhh what!! What are you doing Nicholas?! Stop thinking about Sam!!! Sh!t sh!t sh!t!!
I'm so screwed!!

Nicholas did not realize he's finally in the front entrance of his school. He saw Minho waiting for him outside so he parked his car, got out of the car and close the door behind him started to walk towards his friend. Minho noticed that he was walking kind of funny and asked..

Minho: hey are you ok?!

Nicholas: Yea just had a crazy night

Nicholas respond with shame all over his face.

Minho: OMG i know that look!! Omg!

Nicholas: what!

Minho: you lost it!

Nicholas: huh!?

Minho: you freaking lost it! Hahah!!

Sam's slowly what's up behind them and over here is their conversation..

Sam: what did he lose?

Minho not realizing Sam was the one that asked the question he stupidly answers..

Minho: he lost his virginity!! Wait!!

Minho turns around slowly and realized who was behind him..

Minho: oops!!