chapter 24: crazy Jeon

Warning this chapter contains violence readers advise...

Sam: what are you doing here!!

Jeon: what you're not going to invite me in!

Sam: there's no reason for you to be here! Now leave!!

Jeon put your finger on Sam's lips shushing him so he can say...

Jeon: shh my beautiful beast.. I'm here to show your little new love that you will never forget about me! That you don't get rid of me that easy! I'm here to get what's mine back! Even if I have to claw it out of his hands!!

Nicholas: I wish you would put your hands on me! You don't know me yet Jeon! But if you keep looking for me you'll find something way worse than what you're looking for!!

Jeon: oohh oh no look at me I'm shaking I'm so scared.. pfft! Please your empty threats don't scare me!!

Nicholas: whoever said my threats were empty!! You know what's funny you look very desperate right now! Like a lost puppy that lost his owner! Too bad you never had a real owner..

Sam: enough you two!!

Jeon: yes master!! Anything for you!!

Nicholas crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

Nicholas: ha you act like he wants you back! Don't you understand you're not good enough for him!

Jeon: ha ha and maybe you think you are!!

Nicholas: oh I know I am! I'm the one that had him exhausted last night!! And also have he ever didn't you had cuz I know he was enjoying when he was doing it to me!!

Sam: Niki!! That's enough out of you!! Jeon!! You need to go!!

Jeon: No!! He's the one that needs to go!! We were just perfect together! Every time you got you wanted to feel someone caress you and be all over you you called me... You cannot tell me that he's done inside you miss me..

Sam: I made it clear to you when we first started.. that I was only using you to take out my anger. But you made me more angry cuz you can take it..

Neon: oh!! And he can!!

Sam: yes! Actually!! He really can!! It even pleasures him makes him feel hot for me!! It was just a game to you..

Joen: oh so you love him?! It's not what you're telling me?!!

Sam: that's not what I meant..

Jeon: then what do you mean exactly!! Because where I'm standing you're closer to me than you are to him!! You know you dreamed of me when he's asleep!! All you got to do is just let him go dump him and I'll do better I'll be better for you..

Sam: I can't do that..

Jeon: why not!!!

Sam: because it just can't!!

Jeon: oh you know you can! But you just won't!! Would you?!

Sam: no..

Jeon: then if I can't have you no one can!!