chapter 25 : our love language

Nicholas: ooh my..

Nicholas had to take a second and process what just happened. Did Sam really tell him that he loves him or he is just imagining things. Nicholas gets up from the chair and starts pacing around thinking to himself and processing everything. Sam then steps in front of him and stops him sits him back down puts his hands on his cheeks and says..

Sam: salanghae!! (I love you!!)

Nicholas takes a deep breath and starts tearing up he's never heard anyone tell him these words as sincere as Sam just did. As soon as Nicholas was going to say it back there was a knock on the door.. it was already getting late so they wasn't expecting anybody. Sam then looks at Nicholas they both give each other a certain look thinking it could be Jeon again but Nicholas just got up and opened the door and to his surprise..

 Sam then looks at Nicholas they both give each other a certain look thinking it could be Jeon again but Nicholas just got up and opened the door and to his surprise

Nicholas: Eomma?!

Sam quickly got gets up from his chair surprised to see Nicholas mom standing at his front door. Nicholas thought the worst but behind Nicholas was Minho which confused the hell out of Nicholas.

Minho: miss me!??

Nicholas: Eomma?! What are you doing here?! And I can explain?!

Eomma: aren't you going to invite me in?? And you don't need to explain.. Minho kind of explained everything to me.

Nicholas gives Minho he gave him the type of look that he was going to kill him.

Minho: before you go all psycho I mean let me explain! The day that coach wanted to talk to you I followed you you know how curious I am nosy as hell!! But I was worried cuz that encountered we had with mister toxic pants. I wanted to make sure everything was okay with you. Then I heard what coach said to you so I decided to do my own research I found a lot of things about Sam and him that I think Sam should tell you. There's something he's hiding I couldn't figure out what.

Nicholas then looks at Sam and they both starts laughing. Nicholas Den guides his mother and his best friend to the dining room to have a conversation. Nicholas was still shocked the fact that it's a mother the double herself was actually conversating nicely with the love of his life.

Nicholas: Eomma.. we need to talk..

Eomma: yes we do... Is there anywhere private we can talk..

Sam: yes!! I will take me Minho to the front porch and we will let you guys talk..

Minho: Nicholas will be out here if you need anything okay..

Nicholas: if anything I'll let you know..

Minho and Sam went out the front door to the porch... Nicholas and his mother started talking and Nicholas mother had a lot to say..