Sam

Sam is a well known English professor

Sam is a well known English professor. He is Loved by everyone. He is his parents pride and joy. He is a Tall, handsome 45 year old man. Who knows what he wants in life. He is very handsome, very well educated. He has a younger sister who is currently studying overseas. He's a very possessive, jealous man. He's controlling to what belongs to him. He has many secrets in life but there's one that no one knows about not even his parents. Sam has many friends who love and support him on everything he does. She also loves to work out he runs every morning at 5:00 a.m. for 2 hours. He's a healthy eater, he's also not fond of people who smoke or drink. He's also well known with the ladies but is not what you think Sam is an outed gay all of his family members know including his friends. The only place that doesn't know that he is gay is his workplace which is the school at Nicholas goes to. He'd rather keep that private away from the students. Because he knows nowadays students Nicholas age tend to judge a book by its cover pull it out getting to read the book. He keep his work and personal life separate which is good for him no one needs to know what he's really up to.

He fell in love before, he has relationships but never really fell in love he never said I love you to anybody and wasn't planning on it

He fell in love before, he has relationships but never really fell in love he never said I love you to anybody and wasn't planning on it. His mom wants him to marry a beautiful young man, his dad want him to marry a rich guy to help him succeed his goals. But he is happy the way he is. If they only knew but he was really up to. There's our times that he buried himself into his work because he prefers it that way. He does live alone in a beautiful home. He has no pets since he's allergic to their fur. He doesn't drink any coffee or anything that's caffeinated. He likes to drink his morning tease and his milkshakes his really odd milkshakes. It's really rare that he goes to restaurants because he is very picky with his food. He doesn't like in loud noises when it comes to parties and clubs he rather spend the night alone at home or with a special company. He's a type of man that what he says goes if it doesn't go his way he'll show you his bad side.

He's also a clean freak everything in his house is super clean and well-placed in their rifle place. Very little people seeing the inside of his home the most important people of his life has seen who he really truly is. But then again no one really knows his true personality except one. Sam always has this special person coming over when he's overly stressed. This special person to him every time he calls. Say special person is Jeon li hung

He's a a brat that needs to put in his place but Sam can't handle him he's not bad to handle when it comes to Sam

He's a a brat that needs to put in his place but Sam can't handle him he's not bad to handle when it comes to Sam. Jeon works in a club as a stripper he loves to drink what she does behind Sam's back. Even though Sam and him are not actually together he wishes that Sam was all his. Jeon is very attached to Sam so attached that every time Sam calls Jeon doesn't hesitate to answer the call whatsoever. Sam made it clear that their special visits together has no strings attached. But little did he know Jeon is with him. Sam always put his family first so when it comes to Jeon he's always put in second he is not Sam's priority. But he does please Sam just the way he likes it so he deals with his clinginess. Sam made it clear couple times that he doesn't want a relationship with him. Jeon except the situation because he likes the way Sam takes care of him after every visit. Sam also puts his work first so when it comes to his family and work no one gets in between. Only if there was one person who makes Sam's heartbeat faster than ever. Sam thinks he has a full control over his life and that he can get anyone he wants if he did an effort on it. But sooner or later he has to find a man to make his mom and father happy even though they can't have grandchildren from him they will be okay if he finds someone special for himself. Which Sam thinks that never would happen because he thinks no one matches his energy or no one over rates his energy. Little did he know there's a person out there that will make him think twice before doing anything else. His cousins, his aunts, his uncles and his parents are all looking forward for Sam to finally settle down and make his own little family. Like I said his family is very proud of him and he's a very family orientated person he also likes animals but can't have them due to allergies. He's a very serious man when it comes to his sexual needs. So if you do something that he doesn't like you were surely will get punished for. Sam lives really far from his family do to privacy. He's not wealthy but he makes enough money to look and seem like he is wealthy. It takes care of his sick grandparents he provides everything for them but when he is home it's all about him. He is the center of attention when he's home. There's a special room in his house that is always locked he's actually wearing the key around his neck. Many were curious about the key around his neck but he refused to explain. He has a build in gym also in his house so he don't need to go to the gym. Sam Is a very interesting man.

This story will continue
On Sunday January 16th