Chapter 2: English teacher

The look on coach's face was enough for the guys to keep their heads down.

Minho: joh-eun achim-ieyo!
(Good morning!)

Nicholas really didn't say much he just had a stuck up smirk on his face. The coach simply knotted his head as acknowledging me Minho's good morning.

Coach: since you guys are not so interested in getting back in the game I was thinking of bitching you guys for the rest of the year!

Nicholas: You can't do that!

Coach: oh I guess I'm worthy enough for you to finally speak to your coach!

Nicholas: pfft!

Shrugging his shoulder and crossing his arms Nicholas seemed annoyed. Coach briefly explain to them if they do not pass this English test they will be benched for the rest of the rest of the year. Since coach was willing to help his students he buys them to go to the English tutor teacher to help them by tutoring them for their English test.

Coach: since you guys are both silent I'm assuming you guys agree to go to the English teacher for tutoring lessons for your English test next month. He is not only a great English teacher he's also a good old friend of mine and I'll be happily to introduce him to you both! So for your study class meet me in front of the gym.

Minho and Nicholas both neither heads in agreement. Even though Nicholas was still unsatisfied he still had to agree if he wanted to play this year.

 Even though Nicholas was still unsatisfied he still had to agree if he wanted to play this year

Coach let them in and they begin their day. Nicholas passed all day thinking about what coach said that he had to go to a tutor to for him to be able to pass the English test. Nicholas talked to himself how can this be I am a very smart man how can a test take one of the things I love the most. Because the other half is being with the ladies well in his case chatting with the ladies. With so much thinking he couldn't focus on his class he looked kind of dazed out. There was a couple times at the teacher had to grab his attention because he didn't look like he was paying attention.

Minho: hey!! Nick!! Nick!! Nicholas!!

Nicholas: what!

Minho: what the hell is the matter with you pay attention!

Nicholas: I'm trying but I can't get the coach's voice out of my head saying "I need to pass this test!" It has me a bit worried we really going to have to work with this teacher for us to be able to pass the test! Is this English teacher really is coach's friend that means we can't pay him off because he will go back and tell coach so we are screwed!

Minho: sh!t!! I forgot about that! Now the hell we going to do!

Nicholas: we going to have to study with the English teachers help if not coach is going to go to my mom and tell her everything and that's a hell I don't want to go to!