chapter 23: fight or love

Minho and Nicholas's mother headed to South Korea..

Meanwhile....

Back at Sam's house Nicholas and him are spending the day together at home. Nicholas couldn't feel any more happier he finally found someone that he can share everything with. But they were still some concerns that Nicholas had like Sam hasn't told him he loves him yet and they haven't heard from Jeon . Nicholas thought maybe Jeon gave them empty threats but then again he looked very determined. Nicholas didn't realize that Sam's phone was ringing all day and Sam didn't even bother even looking at it. Like he already knew who was calling.

Nicholas: Sam! Pick up your phone is driving me crazy!

Sam: no worries I'll put it in silent.

Nicholas: why don't you just answer it maybe someone who is trying to reach you maybe something important.

Sam: trust me it's not important and I know who's trying to reach me.

Nicholas: who?!

Sam: don't worry about it it's nothing serious.

Nicholas: who is it Sam!

Sam: uh it's Jeon ok!

Nicholas: why is he calling!

Sam: why do you care?!

Nicholas knew that Sam was getting irritated by all the questions so Nicholas just let it be and walked away..

Sam: ahh Niki!!

Nicholas left Sam alone for the rest of the day he was in the room playing with his phone he felt of it used. Sam was so loving and caring when they were doing their special thing. But now he's all cold and back to the old Sam. Nicholas spent hours in the room and didn't even bother checking in on him all he heard was a lot of noise in the kitchen. Maybe he was cleaning the mess they made.. Nicholas started to get sad tears started to run down his face he started to think to himself if this was a good idea or not. If saying to Sam that he loves him what's the best thing to do. For some reason Nicholas is regretting everything. The noise in the kitchen starts getting louder. And he hears more than one person this time he hears Sam yelling.
Nicholas get out of the room and see Sam on the phone. Sam looks at him from the corner of his eye but doesn't acknowledge him. He seems he turns his back at Nicholas so this makes Nicholas even more upset since he can't leave he heads to the room and locks the door. Sam doesn't even bother to go after him. Nicholas started to think more to himself then maybe this is why he is now a submissive he should just accept the fact that Sam only gives him affection when they're doing their special thing so he should do the same. Then all of a sudden Sam starts knocking on the door and says..

Sam: Niki can you please open the door!

Nicholas gets off the bed and heads towards the door to open it. He opens the door for Sam and it doesn't even look at him he walks away. But before he does Sam grabs him by the arm and pulls him close and says.

Sam: I'm sorry! I know I haven't been so loving I just wanted to do something for you to prove but how much you mean to me but things haven't been going my way all day and I noticed that I've been pushing you to the side when I realized that I felt alone. Now that everything is perfect and its place I want to show you something.. to the dining room..