Chapter 1: college

It's 6am in the morning and Nicholas is getting ready to head to school

It's 6am in the morning and Nicholas is getting ready to head to school. Minho is waiting for him outside.

Minho: Hey Nick!! Hurry up we're going to be late!!

Nicholas: All right! all right! I'm coming down!!

So finally they're ready to head out. As soon as they reach the college their coach was waiting outside For the basketball team to arrive. Nicholas and Minho are the first ones to arrive. But it looks like coach is not too happy. seems like more than one of the teammates will be bench this year if they don't get their grades up.

Nicholas and Minho are very intelligent so they felt like it wasn't them but little do they know they were the first ones benched.

Coach: I have been informed that some of you don't have passing grades in English class. So if you do not get your grades up for this semester you'll be benched for the rest of the year. I don't want any excuses or any cry out to you're all very intelligent young adults. Here are the names of those who will be benched for now until they get the grades up.

Kia!
Nio!
Beam!
Minho!
And the last one is!
Nicholas!

Nicholas: wait!! What!! You can't bench me! I'm the captain of this team!

Coach: well I just did! Meo will be the captain for now until you get your grades up if not your bench for the rest of the year!

Nicholas: You can't do this!

Coach: Just did!

Minho: just let it go man! We will figure it out!

Nicholas: Fuck!! This is so stupid!

Said Nicholas after kicking a can that was on the floor. All disappointed and pissed off Nicholas heads to his first class. Not making any effort to listen to what the teacher is saying. The hours passed and lunch time came around. Mean ho and Nicholas were in the cafeteria when they still a little bummed about this morning.

Minho: I cannot believe this we are benched for freaking English class!

Nicholas: I can't believe he pinched me! The captain of the team! He's out of his damn mind!

Minho: why don't you talk to your mom maybe she can talk him out of it?!

Nicholas: are you insane do you want me to hear her lecture about being the air of her hotels! The last thing I need right now is to hear my mom babble about how uneducated I am!