chapter 20: Don't Play

Sam then gave Nicholas time to rest. He helped them off the counter and walk them into the bedroom. They both were exhausted and was ready to go to bed. They both decided to hop in the shower. As Nicholas starts washing off all of your seat treats that Sam left on him. Sam was just staring at his beautiful shape, beautiful hair, beautiful smile and beautiful brown eyes. Couldn't get enough of him and that's when he realized he couldn't live without him. So Sam wanted to make sure Nicholas new that this thing that they have between each other Is real. But the only way he can do that is if he tells Nicholas he loves him which Sam never had told anyone that he loved them not romantically of course. Sam really didn't know how to get the words out he's more a person who will show that he loves a person instead of saying it. But he knew and Nicholas needed to hear it so he decided to ask Nicholas on an actual date.. the thing is Sam didn't know how to actually do that so he was planning I'm figuring out how he was going to ask the man he's falling in love with on a date. He looks focused in the shower like he was thinking a lot Sam turns around and looks at him and says..

 He looks focused in the shower like he was thinking a lot Sam turns around and looks at him and says

Nicholas: Sam.. are you okay?! Sam?! Sam!

Sam did not respond since he was deep in thought. So Nicholas with soap on his face leans forward and gives Sam a soapy kiss on the cheek breaking Sam out of his thoughts..

Sam: ha what you doing?

Said Sam was a huge smile on his face while grabbing Nicholas waste and pulling him towards him.

Nicholas: I was calling you and you didn't answer so I wanted to kiss you.. why is that not allowed... Da.. Dy!

Said Nicholas in a soft seductive voice.

Sam: oh you don't want to start that again! Or Do you?! Because I can bend you over right here right now and have my way with you!!

Nicholas was shocked with Sam's response and he immediately turns around and turns around and starts washing his body. Sam then hugs him from behind and whispers in his ear.

Sam: oh looks like Daddy's submissive got shy!

Nicholas: shh!! Sam!!

Sam: haha okay okay I'll stop joking around.. let's finish up so we can get some rest and order in what you think?!

Nicholas: wait you want me to stay the night?

Sam: you're staying the whole week I'm not keeping my eyes off of you especially what coach told me about Jeon.

Nicholas: so you know?!

Sam: yeah but don't worry about it leave it to me.

Nicholas agreed to what Nicholas said but he still had the thought in the back of his head.. delfines taking a shower Sam got dressed first and called to order food while Nicholas got dressed. He also ordered some movies for them to stay in he definitely wanted to keep an eye on Nicholas because he knew what Jeon was capable of..

Meanwhile...

Back at Minho's place he was doing something behind Nicholas back. He was trying to get all the information he can about Jeon. He's also having him followed to see what he's really up to. minho knew the day that Jeon try to confront Nicholas that he was dangerous. Luckily he doesn't know who he's messing with. Minho also follow Nicholas the day that he was talking to coach and overheard everything coach said to Nicholas. He wanted to get information because he knew something was coming. And the only way he was able to protect Sam and Nicholas's relationship if he parts himself for a couple days to dig down deep in all Jeon's dirty laundry. This is one of the reasons why Sam is trying to keep Nicholas busy. Minho send a text to Sam to keep him away from the house. And obviously he apologized for that night they got drunk. Minho hired a private investigator to investigate who Jeon really is.

Minho: this is the photo of the a hole  I want you to investigate. I want to know what he has done for the past 4 years. I want to know every single thing about his friends, his family and who he is working for. There has to be something there that coach did not tell Nicholas. There has to be something. So go find it now!!

Investigator: Yes sir!  I know how to do my job well. So give me 24 hours and I'll find what you need.

Nicholas: I'll give you 48 hours I want you to dig deep!!

Investigator: 48 hours it is!! I'll be back with you information and more!!

He quickly paid the investigator cash upfront. He was in paying any games he will do anything to protect his best friend. And even if it was from his own mother.. Minho also did a little investigation on his own about Sam. He wanted to make sure that his friend was in good hands. Nothing really bad came up just anger issues. But this worried Minho anyway because he knew Nicholas wasn't easy and he can piss anybody off without thinking it twice. He just wanted to know how far did Sam's name anger issues get him. He felt in his bone that he had a deep dark secret. And he was willing to do anything to find out what Sam was hiding. He will do anything for Nicholas and when I mean anything I mean anything. He took his laptop out and started searching Sam's name all the anger issues came up nothing brought him to jail or send anyone to the hospital but he still wasn't convinced. Knowing that his best friend Nicholas is in love with a man he wanted to make sure that man was fit for him. Minho deep inside he wants Sam to be perfect for Nicholas but there's something about him that he's hiding and Nicholas wants to find out. Minho sudden mumbling to himself all the plans he have to find information on Sam and Jeon.

Minho: I'm going to get the information I want and need! Even if I have to risk everything I have! I'm going to get what I want!!!