chapter 11: Taken

Warning this chapter has sexual content 21+ readers only...

Nicholas exploded all over Sam's body  immediately Sam took the condom off he immediately fell on top of Nicholas out of exhaustion. That was such a beautiful release both of them were still breathing heavily also both were covered in sweat.

Sam: that was amazing...

Nicholas: please tell me this is always going to be like this..

Sam: wait!! You want to continue this..

Nicholas: oh... We were fin.... Nevermind..

Nicholas turned his head away from Sam's view. Sam smiled, reach out and grab his face and said..

Sam: hah Your taken! From now on you belong to me!! You may only submit to me!! You may not submit to no other!

Nicholas: I would never...

Sam had no idea what he was doing but he could not let Nicholas go. So he made him his. Sam started to hear Nicholas's heartbeat it was slow and steady. Nicholas was starting to relax... Sam wasn't going to have that. So he got up on the bed and got on top of Nicholas and says.

Sam: you rested enough! Time for some more play!

He said with an evil smirk on his face. Then suddenly a heatwave  came consumed Sam's body and it turned on the beast inside. He grabs Nicholas and put him over his shoulder walking  towards a bandage chair.

 He grabs Nicholas and put him over his shoulder walking  towards a bandage chair

Nicholas saw the chair and was immediately was stunned. Sam notice how tense Nicholas's body got. so instead of calming him down he takes his left hand and slaps Nicholas butt cheek not too hard that it will hurt him but hard enough that it will leave a little sting.

Nicholas: ouch! what was that for!!

Sam looks back at Nicholas with an evil look basically telling Nicholas to behave or he's done for. Nicholas bowed his head and just let Sam carry him towards the chair. He gently took office holder and put him on the bandage chair and started Locking his legs and arms to the chair. Sam finished tying Nicholas to the chair. He then took four steps back to take in the beautiful view.

Then he started to walk towards a nightstand that was by the bed

Then he started to walk towards a nightstand that was by the bed. He opened the drawers and took out a black silk blindfold and a black rose. Before he turned around he told Nicholas to close his eyes. Nicholas obeyed and did exactly what he was told. Sam then turns around and start walking towards Nicholas and gently puts on the blindfold. Nicholas gets jittery and Sam then proceeds to calm him down by caressing the black flower against Nicholas's lips. Working his way down his chin, towards his neck, down to his Adam's apple and down towards his collarbone. Sam is slowly admiring his new submissive. The rose goes lower to Nicholas's chest caressing the dent that's in the middle of Nicholas chest. While taking his time caressing Nicholas's nipples with the black rose. He's goes towards his belly button and  starts heading down to his abdomen until he reaches his member which at this point it's already hard. Sam smile and said.

Sam: look who's awake again! Looks like someone wants to be played with again!

He said with a rough low seductive voice. As he bit his lips out of hunger. Nicholas is obviously enjoying every bit of it. Even if he never experienced something like this before. so he's full of lust and sexual attraction towards Sam. He wanted to touch him so bad that he started to move in the chair. the more he moved the tighter the grips got and the hotter he became. Nicholas started to go crazy in the chair. This made Sam look at him with so much desire and passion. Sam wanted to just sexually punished Nicholas for being so damn attractive. But he knew it was Nicholas first time so that he decided to take it easy on him. To make him desire the pain.

Nicholas: it's hot in here!! Mhmm

Sam: keep moaning like that and you'll see what's going to happen to you!

Said Sam in a rough demanding sexual voice. Sam was at the peak of his desires. He has never wanted and desired a human being to beg for him and his member before. Not like this. Sam wanted Nicholas to feel the same. so he tightened the grips on the chair And roughly kissed Nicholas while biting his bottom lip. He took a small bullet vibrator out of one of the boxes that were on little table in the corner of the room. He turned it off and on a couple of times to see if Nicholas could hear the noise. He saw that Nicholas's had turned his head to the direction of the noise.

Nicholas: wha.. wha.. what's that noise!?

Sam: something fun that will make you earn for me..

Sam put the vibrator in his mouth to keep it moist and gently caressed it on Nicholas's nipples. He did small circular motions around them slowly putting up the volume of the vibrator on to high. Nicholas's body got hot, tense and started to move. It seems like Nicholas wanted out of the chair.  That's exactly what sam wanted. Sam did not stop. He kept going in circles motions on Nicholas's left nipple. Well he squeezed the other with his fingers. giving Nicholas pain and pleasure all at the same time. Sam turned off the vibrator and leaned over and slightly bit onto Nicholas's left nipple making Nicholas jump up and Arch his back.

Nicholas: ahh ohh shhiitt!

Sam: for now on You belong to me! No one is allowed to taste you! like I will taste you tonight and going to taste you every chance I get!

Sam then puts his hand onto Nicholas's number just rubbing the tip of it. Going back and forth with his finger. Making Nicholas moan louder, then with his right hand he turns on the vibrator and does cellular motions unto Nicholas's nipples making him Arch his back even more out of pleasure. Sam slowly tighten the grid he had on Nicholas's member. Putting more pressure on Nicholas was making him go crazy.

Sam: shh quit!! Not a sound should come out of that mouth of yours!!

Said Sam with a demanding voice! Nicholas bites his lips out of pleasure and excitement. No one has ever given him a handjob or has done any of these exciting things to him. Even though he was really excited about this and he wanted more.. Sam then picks up the pace and starts jerking Nicholas even faster putting more pressure onto his member. Nicholas is close to climaxing and Sam noticed.

Sam: don't you dare cum! Not without my permission!!

Nicholas: i can't hold it!!

Sam: hold it! Are your punishment will be worse!!

Nicholas's body arched even more his toes curled, his head went back on the chair, his first clenched onto the chair . Making the grips of the chair tighten even more around his hands and legs. Sam started using both hands making a circular motion while he jerked off Nicholas. who was close to getting his climax..

Nicholas: shit shit shit!!  I can't i...
Please! Please! Let me!!

Sam: NO!!