chapter 5: Find a girlfriend!

Minho: Yas! So I'll see you around 12:00:00 at the cafeteria!

Nicholas: fine I'll meet you there but I will only give you the keys of one of those cars in my garage if you only succeed you hear me?!

Minho: oh I will definitely succeed?! I'm your wingman remember!?

Nicholas: you're the worst women ever! I remember clearly you leave with the girls when we go out and I'm stuck alone!

Minho: it's not my fault the ladies always want to be with me plus you're always get shy and awkward around women when they talk to you. I still don't get how the hell you lost your virginity and how the hell you got that girl to take your virginity.

Nicholas: umm Yea!

Minho: Yea what! Wait! Don't you tell me!

Nicholas: tell you what!

Minho: your still a vir...

Sam: annyeong! (Hi)

Minho: gin... Oops!

Nicholas: shhhh!!

Sam: uh ha umm.. I forgot what I was going to say.. umm

Minho: is it about going to your house and study today yeah Nicholas told me we'll be there.

Things got awkward fast. Sam had a flushed lookup on his face like he was processing everything and Nicholas noticed. Which gave him an off feeling in his stomach.

Nicholas: all of a sudden I don't feel so good. I'm just going to go home I will meet you guys there later bye!

Nicholas took his stuff and ran off! It seems like he was embarrassed now! Sam called his name twice but he kept running now Sam is worried.

Minho: sorry about that sir we didn't know you were here.

Sam: it's okay I shouldn't have budged in the way I did.

Minho: he will be fine once I get him a girlfriend he'll be fine I promise!

Sam: a girlfriend?!

Minho: yes my friend wants a girlfriend and he is particularly picky cuz he likes older women and more mature women and here in this college is hard to find.

Sam: older women huh?!

Minho: yeah he's always white women that are older. Yeah but I'm thinking way older and why am I telling you this?!

Minho realized he was talking to his teacher Sam and had to hold back a whole lot that he had to say just because he didn't want to make his friend look like a fool in front of a teacher. Oh so he thought.

Later that day after school...

Minho you called Nicholas a couple of times but he didn't answer, then he text him saying that to meet them there Minho send them the address and proceed his way to Sam's house. Minho arrived to Sam's house first Sam noticed that Nicholas wasn't with him.

Sam: is your friend not coming? You know this test is really important for his future especially if you wanted to play for the rest of the year?

Minho: I know but he's not answering my phone calls and this is really important to him but I think he's a bit embarrassed about what happened in school.

Sam: about what you said about him I'm assuming that's what you're talking about?!

Minho: yes! Can you please act like I didn't say anything like you didn't over hear me say that my friend is a virgin.. oh yeah and don't mention it either!

Sam: got it! My lips are sealed!

35 minutes later the doorbell rings it was Nicholas Sam opened the door and Nicholas couldn't make eye contact.

Nicholas: I'm here to study..

Nicholas said with an uncomfortable look on his face his voice was really low it felt like he was a bit embarrassed in front of Sam..

Sam: hey! Look!!

Nicholas: let's not talk about it please I'm embarrassed as it is. Can we please just start studying?

Sam: sure.. come in.. so let's start with the words you guys have trouble with!

They started to study and Nicholas never made eye contact with Sam as much as Sam tries to get his attention he would not budge his face was always down and his ears always run Sam thought to himself I must have really embarrassed him. Hopefully somehow I can fix it! 3 hours half past and they were finished studying. Minho was the first one to go. So Sam took the opportunity to talk to Nicholas about the situation.

Sam: hey! Can we talk?

Nicholas: I have nothing to say! I have to go!

Nicholas rushed so fast to get his stuff not another thing he left his wallet behind on the kitchen counter. He just grabs his book bag and rushed out the door. He got into his car, rushed out of the parking lot. Nicholas did not notice that he was going really fast luckily there was no cops around to stop him he arrived to his home under 20 minutes. Which Sam's house is literally 35 minutes away from Nicholas's house. Soon as he got home he went into his room he laid on his back and took a deep breath. it took him a minute to get back up and get his stuff out of his book bag he also wanted to get his wallet to order some food when he noticed his wallet was missing.

Nicholas: shit! I forgot my wallet in Sam's house! Should I go get it! F@#k! I'm hungry! Yep I got to go!

Nicholas got back in his car and drove off towards Sam's house he took his time this time and traffic hit as well so tell him an hour to get to Sam's house soon as he got there. He got out of the car and at the front door wasn't locked he knocked and knocked and no one answered. He also yelled out Sam's name but no one answered. All the sudden it started to rain real hard looks on the counter where he thought he left his wallet. Then all of a sudden he heard some grunting noises coming from the hallway he seconds guess himself but he went anyway he saw one of the doors open he looked inside and that's what he saw it!

Nicholas: ohh!!