chapter 12: climax

Warning this chapter has sexual content! 21+ readers only!!

Sam: No!

Nicholas hold his breath and tried to hold back all the cessation of Cumming . Sam quickly unbuckled Nicholas off the chair. Nicholas was so weak he couldn't stand she still holding everything back. Sam then lays Nicholas on the bed putting his legs up while Sam prepares himself to insert his member into Nicholas. Sam took a deep breath spreading necklaces legs and applying lube onto it Nicholas. Sam took another breath and slowly inserted himself instantly feeling pleasure.

Sam: mmmm..

Sam felt so much better just by inserting himself then he slowly started a rhythm making Nicholas feel good he's in slowly leans on top of Nicholas and says.

Sam: hold on to my neck.. quickly hold on to my neck..

Nicholas obeys and wraps his arms around Sam's neck. He then picks Nicholas up and wraps one arm around Nicholas's waist holding him up against him Sam is now standing up with Nicholas's legs around his waist and Sam's member inside Nicholas.

Sam: I'm going to guide! You don't do anything! I'll do the rest!

Sam then slowly started moving Nicholas up and down against his member making him feel so much pleasure. He then uses his left hand and grabs Nicholas's member. Nicholas felt instant pleasure and almost let's go.

Sam: no! Nicholas don't let go! Hold me tight! Don't ever let go!

Sam said while looking into Nicholas's as there was so much passion and love between them too they just didn't realize it yet. Sam started grunting because he is getting close to exploding inside of Nicholas. Nicholas have the same.

Nicholas: please let me cum I cannot hold it any longer!!!

Sam: Yes! Yes!!!

Sam and necklace both came at the same time Nicholas once again exploited everywhere and Sam exploded inside of Nicholas. Both losing their strength stay softly landed on the floor. Sam let Nicholas fall on top of him since he still had his number inside of him. Both of them were exhausted which is really surprising for Sam since a submissive never got him excited or to the peak of hitting climax. They both were heavily breathing covered in sweat and exhausted. Sam then picks up Nicholas's face checking to see if he's all right. Sam was so worried he will overdo it being Nicholas's first time an all. A surprisingly Nicholas had a big smile on his face and whispered into Sam's ears.

Nicholas: I will never forget my first time! I will never forget you!!

Sam: who said I was going to let you forget me! Like I told you you belong to me!

Nicholas: what about your other submissive the one I saw you that night with!