chapter 19: strawberry lips

Warning this chapter has
sexual content
21+ only

Nicholas: ahh harder Sam harder!!

Sam put his whole entire strength interesting against Nicholas, he went faster and harder. Sam had his eyes closed but since he was going in harder than ever he opened his eyes and saw Nicholas back arched. He saw every inch, every curve and every dent on his back he even love the way his skin shine. This made Sam go even deeper and harder so much. That Nicholas felt the pain and the pleasure.

Sam: i can't uhh..

Nicholas: yes you can daddy!! Go harder go deeper make me feel every inch of you inside me!!

Sam started smacking Nicholas butt, the ladder necklace Moon the harder Sam went until..

Sam: uhh F#$k!! I'm Cummings!!! Shhi!!! Niki!!!! Uhh!!!

Sam came so hard and so much that it's started to drip out of the bottom of the condom. Sam didn't have any strength in his legs so he can laugh on Nicholas's back.

Nicholas: Sam! Are you ok!? Sam!!

Sam: shh! That was so amazing!

Sing for the first time wasn't sexually frustrated he has a beautiful smile on his face. Being an old man and all he lost all his energy. He decides to unbuckle Nicholas but didn't have any strength to pick him up.

Nicholas: Sam are you ok?!

Sam: yes I feel..

Sam Dan looks deeply into Nicholas's brown eyes, his heartbeat started beating really fast.

Sam: Niki.. you're... beautiful..

Sam was taken away by Nicholas's Beauty not only did this beautiful man loved Sam but also was completely naked in front of him and Sam couldn't resist

Sam was taken away by Nicholas's Beauty not only did this beautiful man loved Sam but also was completely naked in front of him and Sam couldn't resist. So Sam got strength stood up and picked up Nicholas and took him to the kitchen.

Nicholas: No! Sam! I'm naked!!

Sam: what happened to "Daddy?"

Nicholas's face got red out of embarrassment. Sam then pulls all the blinds down and every window of the house surrounding the kitchen and dining room table. Same thing clear as the kitchen table and picks up Nick again and lays him on the table.

Sam: don't move!

Yelled salmon in a demanding sexual voice. The inner instant Nicholas knew that  they wasn't done just yet. Sam went to the fridge and took out whipped cream, chocolate, strawberries, grapes and a bottle of wine. Red wine to be exact.

Sam: lay flat on the table and do not move. I am going to give you a big treat for being such a good submissive for Daddy!

Nicholas had a big smile on his face so much it felt warm in Sam's heart because of Nicholas smile. Sam then takes a strawberry and puts one in Nicholas's mouth.

Then leaning over and kissing Nicholas with the strawberry his mouth

Then leaning over and kissing Nicholas with the strawberry his mouth. Mushing the strawberry between them both. Nicholas got embarrassed because he never kissed anybody like this before. Sam then takes the other strawberries and start smashing them in a bowl creating a berry jelly with the strawberries. He's in pours it on top of Nicholas's body. a
All over his chest, his neck and member. Sam didn't reaches over towards Nicholas's neck and starts gently nibbling on his neck making Nicholas a member get hard. Nicholas's body started to hit up because that the strawberries started sliding off his body that it gave Sam more a reason to lick all over his body until he got to his member. Sam looks at Nicholas and says.

Sam: I have never done this before I hope you like it!

Sam and takes the remaining strawberries that were left in the bowl he pours it on top of Nicholas member falling with the chocolate syrup and to top it off the whipped cream. Nicholas a surprised and scared at the same time.

Sam: I had amazing dinner now it's time for my dessert...

Sam then puts Nicholas member in his mouth. Nicholas was amazed surprised and felt so hot so quick. Nicholas got harder inside of Sam's mouth making Sam choke a bit.

Sam: mm I see you enjoying this as well..

Said Sam with chocolate strawberry and whipped cream all over his mouth.. Sam then gives him a seductive look and puts Nicholas number back into his mouth. While slowly moving his his tongue around. Making Nicholas moan a sexy soft moan. With his left hand Sam grabs onto one of Nicholas's nipples and caresses them making Nicholas jump and squirm on top of the table. Sam put Nicholas's member deep in his mouth. Making all the strawberry, chocolate and whipped cream go all over his face.

Sam then deepthroat even harder making Nicholas put his hands on his head pushing him further down. Sam was enjoying this as much as Nicholas was. Nicholas then screams for more out of pleasure he's close to

 Nicholas then screams for more out of pleasure he's close to

climaxing. Popping his head up and down Sam was making choking noises as he enjoy eating Nicholas member all up. Nicholas never had this done to him he was filled with esteemed amount of heat, lust and pleasure. That Nicholas like started to shake.

Nicholas: stop! Please stop you're going to make me cum!! Stop Sam I'm going to cum in your mouth.

Sam ignored it since Nicholas did not say the safe word he kept going. He then put Nicholas member as far as it could go into his mouth. Making Nicholas go crazy on the table. Nicholas couldn't take the pressure he was getting close. And Sam noticed so he stopped for a moment and put Nicholas's legs over his shoulder picking him up while putting Nicholas's member back into his mouth. Sam put Nicholas against the fridge for support. Nicholas was so wrapped up in pleasure he couldn't take it anymore.

Nicholas: uhh.. uhh.uhhh!! Sam please stop I can't take it anymore!!! Sam!! Sam I'm about to cum!!! Sam!! Uhh!! Uhh!!

Nicholas tried to take Sam's head office number but he couldn't Sam then took both of Nicholas's hands and intertwined their fingers necklace is now being supported by the fridge over Sam's shoulder giving Sam want access to Nicholas's member.

Nicholas: ahhhh!! Uhh!! F$&K!!!!

Nicholas came inside of Sam's mouth. Nicholas loses all body strength. Sam then puts Nicholas back on the counter and lays him down. Sam looks at Nicholas takes a big swallow and says..

Sam: mmm sweet..