chapter 21: Minho Don't Play

Minho found a lead on Jeon and what he's been doing. Jeon first wanted to settle things easy do not make it harder on Nicholas and Sam. He first went to see Nicholas's mom in New York. He decided not to go empty-handed. He had to make sure that Nicholas mom knew that he was not playing any games. On his way to New York he received a call from the investigator. Notifying him that Jeon was in New York for the last couple days. Minho then rush to the get to the airport to get to New York. He knew if he didn't get there on time things won't go so well for Nicholas and Sam.

A Day later...

Minho arrived to the the hotel that's owned by Nicholas's mother. At the moment he is entering he bumps into Nicholas mother.

Eomma: Minho!? What are you doing here?! Where is Nicholas!!??

Minho: eomma.. we need to talk..

Eomma: it has to be later cuz I have to put my son in his place.

She was about to head out the doors when Minho puts his arm in front of her stopping her from leaving. Then bow his head out of respect.

Minho: no disrespect Eomma but I can't let you do that. I know why you going back to South Korea. But I need to talk to you first before you do that. Give me 20 minutes and I'll set everything straight.

Eomma never seen Minho like this before she always looked at him like Nicholas silly best friend who won't mount anything does he never took anything serious. But this look on his face was different. She never seen him this serious before so she's decided to give him the time he needed to explain.

Minho: may we go to your office. And I recommend only us two in the office cuz the things that I'm about to tell you and show you, you wouldn't want this to leak anywhere.

She looked at him a certain way trying to figure out what is this little boy up to. She doesn't realize that Nicholas and Minho I already grown men. They walked towards her office he opens the door for her she goes in and he goes in after her while locking the door behind him.

Minho: so I'm going to be straightforward with you. I'm assuming by now you already know about Sam and Nicholas.

She took a big breath out of frustration and she says.

Eomma: that's why I'm going to South Korea my son is not going to be with another man! Not if I have anything to say about it!

Minho: hah let me be straightforward with you and I don't mean this out of disrespect or anything because I respect you very much you're like a second mother to me but when it comes to Nicholas you know I will defend him against anyone including you! And you don't have a say in it because you may be his mom but there's something you haven't realized he is a grown man and he can make his own life choices. So I'm assuming by the way you acting you don't accept your own son that's okay you don't need to cuz I know my family and Sam's family will he's not going to lose anything. Well maybe a fortune but I know he rather lose a fortune than most love of his life. So I'm going to make this clear Eomma!! That man that came here to tell you your son is with another man it's the same man who wants to take your son's man away from him.

Eomma: I don't know what you're talking about!

Minho: please!! Don't lie to me I may look naive young and dumb but I'm not I know more than you think!

She looks at him and sees that he's not playing games but she's not scared she walks forward and says.

Eomma: you may be intelligent smart like you say you are but you're not going to come here in my office and disrespect me now make way cuz I am going to put your best friend in his place he's going to come work with me and be as far as away from that guy. That he is only filling his head with so much filth.

Minho laugh and take a couple pictures out of the envelope he's holding and says.

Minho: filth huh?! So what do you call this?!

Minho: betrayal?! Nicholas and Sam may have a lot of secrets but they're not the only one because of what I can see clearly you also have your secrets. So let me ask you is it not you and coach?!! I do remember coach saying he had to take a trip but we here we're assuming that it was with his wife not you.. but that's not the only secret the reason why you won't tell Nicholas who his dad is over his dad is it's because he's been in front of him all along hasn't he..

Eomma: I don't.. I don't know what you're talking about..

Minho had her where exactly he wanted her he wanted to make her understand that she's not the only one that's allowed to be happy Nicholas is is as well even if she doesn't accept him she has to think will he accept her and who his real father is.

Minho: I know you do know I had investigation follow you for weeks I know more things that you're hiding but that's not important you're not important to me at this moment no disrespect you've been like a second mother to me but when it comes to Nicholas I'll fight anyone including you now if you're not willing to tell Nicholas about coach then I'm assuming you're willing to leave them alone and when I mean them I mean Sam and Nicholas let Nicholas build his own nightclub and let Sam love him for it. If not..

Eomma: if not what!! You're not going to come here and threaten me young man your father will hear from me.

Minho: go ahead he knows I'm here and he knows why I don't hide anything from my family not like you I'm nothing like you this is why I want Nicholas away from you he's happy with Sam. I never have seen him smile the way he smiles when we talk about Sam. But be my guest keep threatening me.. like I said if you do not leave them alone..

Eomma: or what!!??

Minho: I'll make sure these pictures leaked all over internet everyone will see their precious Eomma for who she really is..

Eomma: you little!..

Minho: haha don't test me!